Lake Chevrolet

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 91 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• November 9, 2017

All I needed was a DREAM, to not also buy a car but repair and rebuild my credit and Steve and Bob made it possible for me! Thank you guys! You are th...e BEST! I totally recomendable to everyone the sale process takes time but we’ll worth it! They also make sure you drive out with full tank jaja ¿

April 23, 2017

Eric the online sales manager stepped in to negotiations to "help out the new guy." So he stated. He immediately had a rude and condescending attitud...e which promptly stopped all sales negotiations. I'm not sure if he owns the place, but he acted as if he did not want our business at all. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone.

Mike please allow me to apologize for your poor experience at Lake Chevrolet. If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future please let m...e know. Jet Tingey Sales Mgr

April 17, 2017

Arnold is a great service rep. He is courteous, respectful and thorough. He called several times to update the truck status.

Thank you for your kind comments and your willingness to share this experience.

April 13, 2017

What I liked about my experience is the satisfaction that I got for buying my Traverse. I was so happy with my new ride and all that credit goes to Mr.... Steve Hagen. Thank you for introducing me the Traverse. Mr. Steve listen and understand what I need and explain very well. He handle the situations, questions, customer needs professionally. He is a very honest and easy to deal with type of guy. Thank you for making my experience one of a kind. You will definitely see me again, my family and my friends for our next lease in the future and beyond. Thank you!

Maribel...it was our pleasure to work with you. We look forward to seeing you in service. Thank you for being a great customer of Lake Chevrolet.

April 12, 2017

No appointment, and they accommodated me with no problem. Service dept. was very professional and courteous. Would like to return some day.

Nathan thank you for your sharing your experience. Sounds like you took advantage of our new "Express Service" for oil changes and tire rotations, no... appointment necessary.

April 11, 2017

Customer service is great. Service department is friendly and knowledgeable. Lake Chevrolet is clean and organized. Coffee and snacks in waiting area....

Grace....thank you for sharing your experience with us.

April 10, 2017

Emerson, as well as all your service advisors are always helpful and extremely courteous. They go out of their way to make sure I was completely satis...fied.

Adriana.....thank you for sharing your experience with us.

April 7, 2017

Eric Solomon went above and beyond to help me out with my break issues. I was really happy that they replaced the rotors and brake pads for free. Th...is is my go to place I look forward to many more visits.

Josh....thanks for sharing your experience with us.

March 29, 2017

I had a great experience at Lake Chevrolet service department. Michael Rodriguez was very helpful and kept me up to date during the whole time my truc...k was there. Overall Lake Chevrolet provides excellent customer service.

Jorge....thank you for sharing your experience with us.

March 10, 2017

Last year my daughter took her 2016 Chevy Cruze LT for an oil change. When she left the dealership, a large volume of smoke was coming out of the exha...ust. The car had to be towed back to the dealership. She had to leave the car overnight, so she was offered a rental through Enterprise Rent-a-car. I have to more than 20 miles from Corona to Enterprise Rent-a-car to get the rental, because they would not issue her the rental, neither could she legally drive it, even if it was her car, since she was under 21. Does that make any sense? How will she get around? T make matter worse the only vehicle they offered me was Chevy Suburban, a gas guzzler. So I had to drive the Suburban and let my daughter drive my Toyota Camry. At that time my son was critically ill at the hospital, about 50 miles from my residence. It cost me more for that free factory warranty oil than if I had paid for an oil change elsewhere. I made a complaint to the dealership. However, no action was taken; not even an apology.

Cyrus I'm sorry about your experience with the service department. Please contact Frank Spicer the service director to address your concerns.

Lake Chevrolet