Jeff Gordon Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

Used Service

• Great service
    March 13, 2016

I had a great experience when I decided to get another car. I was greeted as soon as I arrived. I had no idea what I wanted, but Jack and the sales ma...nager, Jake, took excellent care of me. I test drove a Chevy Equinox and loved it!! I was able to drive it around and my husband and I went back, we choose to purchase the vehicle because it was what I was looking for and the customers service I received was the best. I was given a great deal and the entire process was easy, no confusion, and hassle free!! I was hesitate going to a dealership, but the friendly staff in the Pre-owned department gave me great peace of mind in making my decision to purchase a midsized suv!!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Jeff Gordon Chevrolet in Wilmington.

Jeff Gordon Chevrolet of Wilmington NC
    January 20, 2018

Happy with our purchase of a 2015 Chevy Malibu from Billie Ulrich.He was very patient and knowledgeable and are looking forward to purchasing again at... Jeff Gordan Chevrolet.

Service on my 2017 Chevy Silverado
    December 20, 2017

I was received quickly and in a courteous manner by the Service Advisor. I shared my issue with her and she asked questions and made notes to forward ...to the mechanics. I was very pleased with her attention to details. She arranged for the Jeff Gordon Courtesy Car to take me home while my Silverado was being serviced

Great service department
    December 14, 2017

I was met by my personal agent, discussed what was going to be done, and then was escorted to the waiting room (which is comfortable and has coffee, p...op corn, vending machines, and areas to work with a computer). When the work was completed, my agent escorted me to my car. And everyone there is so friendly!

Jeff Gordon Chevrolet Wilmington, NC - SUPERB!
    November 18, 2017

Always a quick and efficient check-in for service. Kevin Vinson (service rep) is excellent - always personable and professional. I always feel confi...dent that my Suburban is being well taken care of......go CHEVY!!

New vehicle owner.
    November 8, 2017

When I purchased my vehicle with Jeff Gordon it didn't stop when I drove off the lot. Great service department!!

Firebird
    November 3, 2017

My experience at Jeff Gordon Chevrolet was great ¿ Travis Adame is a great salesman and very knowledgeable of my vehicle keep doing what you ‘er doing....w

Extremely Satisfied Customer after almost 2 years
    October 31, 2017

I am very impressed with Sandy Tilghman in the service department and Stephan Hooper in the sales department. All interactions with them have been bot...h professional and enjoyable. They listen, are very knowledgeable, trustworthy and, overall, they are very good at what they do. Ed Brown Southport, NC

Horrible Customer Service Experience
    October 6, 2017

After a horrible customer service experience shortly after purchasing a 50k truck, Their poor customer service severely lacks professionalism includin...g their service advisors including their customer relations manager Roxanne. Who clearly and honestly cares less about their customers. I was refused service due to a previous altercation and (I was also told it was due to my negative online comments regarding my poor service experiences-Which I have recorded) that was clearly a result from extremely poor management and customer relations after my girlfriend and I were accused of not properly following service drop off procedures, which resulted in an additional trip back to JGC at our cost and time. If I wanted terrible customer service I would have purchased a used vehicle from a buy here/pay here lot. Still after being refused service, Jeff Gordon Chevrolet still refuses to apologize for their rudeness and inconvenience. I would truly suggest car buyers to shop else where. I would be embarrassed and a shamed if I was Jeff Gordon to have my name on such a horrible place that's represented by the worst. A complaint has also been filed with General Motors.

Jeff Gordon Chevy once again
    September 12, 2017

James Chirico is amazing and this is the second car we have bought from Jeff Gordon Chevrolete and him. This dealership takes care of its customers no... doubt. The place is always clean, the staff are always extremely nice. We bought a Truck from them last year and decided to comeback when looking for an SUV for my wife. They did not disappoint us. Their selection of cars is always great and again we got the best deal around on a new Tahoe. If you're in the hunt go down to Jeff Gordon Chevy and ask for James Chirico.

Jeff Gordon Chevrolet