• Still haven't driven my new Santa Fe. ¿

Thank you Didi! We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. Welcome to the Parkway family!

Chris Grocutt is the absolute best! Having just had knee replacement surgery, I couldn't even drive to the dealership. I told Chris my situation; he picked me up, we made the deal and he brought me home in my new Santa Fe. It's still in garage with me yet to drive it. However, soon I will be behind the wheel and will learn, with Chris's help, how everything works! I can't say enough about how well I was treated!

• G80 purchased

Best sales representative ever Highly recommend this dealer

Thank you Bill! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of your experience with Parkway. Welcome to the Family!

Best sales representative ever Highly recommend this dealer

• Everything was great!

My third Santa Fee from Parkway. Joann was GREAT to work with. She explained everything to my wife.

Thank you!

Thank you!

• was invited to dealership to renew lease on Hyunda

Thank you Marty and Judy. We appreciate the kind words.

was invited to dealership to renew lease on Hyundai Sonata Sport. Person who called was out sick. Joann Robinson said I can help and she really did. Fourth car we have leased from Parkway Hyundai. Strongly recommend dealership and strongly recommend Joann.

Thank you Marty and Judy. We appreciate the kind words.

• First New Car Since 2006!

We just bought a 2017 Outback, our first new car since 2006. We had a lot to learn! Our Subaru sales person Jeremy was wonderful to work with. We spent 2 full weeks shopping at seven different dealerships and kept ending up back at Parkway. Jeremy went above and beyond. He was so patient and understanding as we asked all our questions and never once did we feel pressured. I would highly recommend Jeremy and Parkway. Not only do we have a new Outback, but a friend as well! Thank you Jeremy!

Rose, congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for the kind words about your experience with Parkway and Jeremy Race. Welcome to the Parkway family!

• J yett of southport

My Subaru salesman Greg could not have been more professional. He reviewed the Outback details thoroughly and patiently with no pressure envolved. It was much like car shopping with a friend.

Jyett thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Greg Price. We strive to do things differently here and it shows with great reviews like yours. Welcome tot he Parkway family. We look forward to working with you for all of your vehicle needs in the future.

• New Hyundai Sonata

A great experience with Parkway Hyundai and especially thank Joann Robinson for all her help. Love my new Sonata

Thank you CC!

Thank you CC!

• Dean W

Thank you Dean! We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with Parkway. Welcome to the Parkway family!

I have bought many cars in my life. This was probably easiest that I have experienced. The staff was very Friendly and knowledgeable about the cars. They listened to what I was interested in and showed me the car I bought. It was a great experience.

• Pleasant Experience

Thank you for the kind words! Welcome to the Parkway family!

The process could not have gone any smoother. It was my first time buying a new car and they were able to eliminate my worries and concerns. I will recommend to others.

Thank you for the kind words! Welcome to the Parkway family!

• A nice buying experience

Thank you Dale! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

From the very beginning, Cody was very helpful ad never applied any pressure. I told him that thi would probably be his easiest sale since I am already sold hook, line, and sinker on Subaru. This is my seventh one. Cody introduced me to the service manager and patiently showed me how the controls on the dashboard work. He was also very friendly and easygoing--a very good experience.