Parkway of Wilmington

265 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 19, 2019

Parkway has a very good selection of quality used cars and are reasonably priced. My sales person Tacoma Burnett was very helpful and was great to work... with. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend Parkway to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

June 25, 2019

We love doing business with Parkway best car dealer ever. And a big thanks to our salesman Bob Hart he's the best. We are never disappointed this is our... 3 car we brought from here and we'll continue to do business here for ever.....

• December 24, 2017

When my wife and I pulled into the parking lot and got out of our car, we were greeted by Chris Grocott before we could even get inside. He was very friendly... and not pushy. He answered my questions and showed me the type of car I was looking for. He worked with me to find all the rebates and discounts I might qualify for. We had another appointment we could not miss so we left. I looked at the information Chris had given me and called to make an appointment two days later telling him exactly what I wanted to see. He reminded my of what paperwork I would need for which rebates and discounts. We showed up for our appointment and he had the cars ready. I made the decision, we started the paperwork and a bit later, I was leaving in my new Santa Fe Sport Turbo. The experience was painless. Plus, I got a great car. This is my third Hyundai.

Lance thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Welcome to the Parkway family!

June 19, 2019

Nathan Kolk, our sales representative, gave us an honest, stress-free car buying experience. Highly recommend Nathan, David (finance rep) and Parkway Subaru... if you’re looking for a new car!

June 17, 2019

Great service and support. Very friendly and supportive Very good pre sales and after sales support . Very professional and provided timely response... and right level of detail.

May 31, 2019

Best experience I have had at any car dealership. Chris was a great help throughout the entire process. We were referred to Parkway Hyundai by friends... and would recommend it to anyone.

May 26, 2019

This was my fifth car from this dealership. Would not shop anywhere else.DO NOT need to go else where to find quality,service and friendly faces.

April 29, 2019

Excellent service. John Hansberry knew what car I wanted before I even did! will keep my future business with them specifically because he did such a top... notch job. The whole place is great and they’re there to not just sell you a car but a lifeline from any car worries. Would highly recommend if you want the best buying experience you can get, go to parkway Hyundai, they can’t be beat when it comes to service and quality of vehicles!

April 14, 2019

Phillip Tew greeted me at the door of Parkway Hyundai. I was treated with courtesy and respect. All questions were answered. Phillip knew the cars and... explained the differences in the two vehicles I was considering. I was given a fair trade-in value for my car and the Tucson I purchased was a good value. The car I wanted was not on their lot but there was no pressure to settle for another. My car arrived in about a week. This was my first car buying experience since the death of my husband. I dreaded it but will honestly say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Hats off to Phillip Tew and the team at Parkway Hyundai!

April 11, 2019

This was our third Volvo from Parkway. Matt Gehen was awesome to work with, was extremely knowledgeable about all the latest technology and features and... was very professional and thorough with all the details.