Hendrick Toyota of Wilmington

• New Car

I brought my 2011 Highlander in for 115,000 mile service and a repair. While there I looked at the new cars in stock. I was shown around by a very competent salesperson (Dawn) and at the end of the morning had arranged to purchase a brand new 2017 Highlander. The entire experience was handled in a pleasant and very professional manner. I have been a customer of Hendrick Toyota of Wilmington for the past 6 years and have never been disappointed in their service.

Hey Gordon C! Thank you very much for your kind review of our dealership! We really enjoyed working with you and we are so glad that Dawn was able to help you! Please don't forget to send any friends her way, as I'm sure she would greatly appreciate it!

• Great dealership

Great sales team made buying a no pressure experience. Our sales guy this time, Brian , was knowledgeable and very helpful. Second time buying from here and very pleased. Previous experience with service department also very good. Robert J.

• Great dealship

Excellent sales and service team. Very friendly and knowledgeable

Thanks for your great review Kevin!

Excellent sales and service team. Very friendly and knowledgeable

Thanks for your great review Kevin!

• Great experience with a friendly dealership

Hey Zach! Thanks so much for the 5 star rating! We enjoyed working with you.

The easiest and best buying experience we have ever had purchasing a car. They didn't have the exact one we wanted but had it transferred to the dealership within a day and we were driving off in less than 24 hours. Would highly recommend purchasing a car from them and their friendly no pressure staff.

Hey Zach! Thanks so much for the 5 star rating! We enjoyed working with you.

• Purchased 2 cars

We go to Hendrix Toyota time after time because they are easy to work with. Naomi is the best.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your repeat business!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your repeat business!

• 2017 RAV4

Best buying experience I've had. Thanks to Josh and team. Happy with my RAV4

Hey Shannon! We are so glad you love your Rav4! See you soon for your first service!

Best buying experience I've had. Thanks to Josh and team. Happy with my RAV4

• What a great experience

Hey Gloria! Thanks for the great review!

I used to hate car buying but not anymore. My experience was wonderful from the time I walked in to the time I left with my new car. No pressure tactics to buy, no gimmicks, and no long hours waiting to get the paperwork done. I will be back again!

Hey Gloria! Thanks for the great review!

• Great Service

Hey Pam! We are so thankful you gave us a shot! Your business is very much appreciated! Thanks for the awesome review!

We had been searching for a new truck around our home town (Charlotte) for several months. While on vacation at Wrightsville Beach, we decided to check out Hendrick Toyota in Wilmington....so glad we did. We ended up buying a new Toyota Tacoma and we were very happy with the deal they gave us and the service was top notch. They made the process of purchasing easy and quick, even though we were 4 hours from home! Thank you Hendrick Toyota!!!!

• Customer

There is no lack of customer service at Hendrick Toyota. Everyone is very friendly. Positive experience.

Thank you very much J Howell for the kind words! We are so thankful for your business.

• Great service and a great deal on a new Tundra.

Got a great deal on a lease of a brand new Tundra. Went in thinking I could only afford a used truck. Really pleased and excited about my new truck!

Hey J! Thanks so much for the great review! We are so grateful for your business! Please let us know if you need anything and we hope to see you soon for your first service!