Porsche of South Shore

73 reviews

73 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Porsche of South Shore from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• October 15, 2015

My husband and I took our 4 children with us to the dealership to purchase his latest "toy", a 2016 Carrera 4GTS. I was delighted that the staff welcomed... us warmly, and were attentive to our every need from the start- the receptionist and one of the female sales consultants set the kids up with crayons and coloring books while I enjoyed a coffee "on the house", and my husband sat with Mr. Bianco, a highly knowledgeable veteran sales consultant for Porsche. I watched Mr. Bianco patiently guide my husband in navigating through the process of building his vehicle from scratch, completely personalizing the interior and exterior of the car to fit his preferences. He explained every possible option/package in full detail, including the functional benefits of each choice to meet my husband's personal needs based on his hobby at the track. We were taken on a thorough tour of the facility, introduced to the parts specialists and service advisors, and invited to take a look at the new building plans, as the store is currently undergoing construction to accommodate new and used inventory. The general manager, new car sales manager, and pre-owned sales manager introduced themselves before we exited the premises, and let us know that if there was anything we needed, just to let them know and they would gladly help us at any time. The overall experience was not only pleasant, but also extremely professional as well as engaging. I would recommend this dealership and the services they have to offer to anyone interested in buying a Porsche.

September 18, 2018

Purchased a 2018 GT3 from Farzan and Paul. Both were great to work with, especially being an out-of-state buyer. Farzan's communication is good and... kept me updated on the production status of my car throughout the process. He doesn't BS around and keeps everything professional. He also arranged covered transportation of the vehicle once delivered. I did have a small cosmetic issue upon delivery that Paul and Farzan took care of for me. Things do happen and it's great to work with a dealership that stands by their customers. If you're thinking of working with Porsche of South Shore, Farzan, and Paul, you're in good hands.

Paul Cunha

General Manager

(3.5) 8 reviews

September 14, 2018

My experience at Porsche of South Shore was excellent. Nick, my salesperson, and Francesco, in Finance, helped me out significantly. I walked away with... a beautiful car, and my time spent at the dealership was wonderful.

August 31, 2018

Here are the facts...had my 911 listed on the web, got a text offer, well the process could not have gone better, very professional and super good service.... They picked up my Porsche and in a matter of days i received a check.The arrangements went exactly as explained, i was a little reluctant since i am located in Virginia and dealing with an expensive car, but everthing went extremely well. Vladimir and his team are committed to good service.

Paul Cunha

General Manager

(3.5) 8 reviews

Vladimir Sidorenko

Pre-Owned Manager

August 20, 2018

Chris Conrad provides clear and prompt communication. Always gets the jobs done on time! Highly recommended. Thanks for everything as usual Chris you're... the best! Tamatha Carbone

Christopher Conrad

Service Advisor

August 3, 2018

This review is for Mr. Scheppa. Earlier this month, I visited Porsche of South Shore knowing that I wanted a 911, but was undecided as to what model I... wanted. Being somewhat new to the Porsche brand, I did not have a firm working knowledge of the many different versions of the 911. Nick took considerable time to not only explain but show me all of the different models both inside and outside of the showroom. I appreciated his thoroughness and strong familiarity with the brand. I did not make a decision during my first visit; it should be noted that there was absolutely no pressure thereafter or incessant telephone calls or e-mail messages that are common with many dealership visits. Once I narrowed my decision down to two models, a 9114S and a 911 Turbo, Nick was readily accessible and answered all of my questions. I decided on the 9114S and believe that I received a reasonable price without the usual obnoxious negotiation process. In addition, I received a very fair trade in value for a vehicle that I elected to trade in. The delivery process was extremely professional and organized. Nick went out of his way to ensure that my vehicle had certain lettering that I wanted and I found this to be extremely impressive. I am very detail oriented and highly particular as to how I like things done - I am a very difficult customer and Nick and Porsche of South Shore did not disappoint in any regard. Nick is a very bright, young salesperson who is very eager to please the customer and this was obvious from the moment that I entered the dealership. I would highly recommend Porsche of South Shore and Nicholas Scheppa. You will not be disappointed. Edward D'Agostino, Esq.

July 26, 2018

Nick Scheppa at Porsche of South Shore is extremely knowledgeable regarding all Porsche vehicles, options, financing and trade-ins. He is courteous,... diligent and professional. I highly recommend Nick and Porsche of South Shore to anyone in the market for a new Porsche. He took care of every detail for me, and made it easy!

Christopher Conrad

Service Advisor

July 25, 2018

I cannot say enough how pleased I am with South Shore Porsche, particularly the service provided by Nick Sheppa. I have leased many cars from this dealership,... and my most recent experiences with Nick have been amazing. He makes the impossible happen!! I highly recommend dealing with him with anything and everything Porsche related.

July 21, 2018

We were willing to travel 40min to do business here because of the amazing staff. Nicholas was exceptional in his product knowledge and made us feel welcomed... into the Porsche family.

July 20, 2018

My overall experience was excellent. Nick, was very friendly, courteous and helpful during the entire time. I have already recommended my sister to Nicholas... as she???s looking to purchase a new car in a couple of months.