Colonial Nissan of Medford

(4.8) 830 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

830 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Colonial Nissan of Medford from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

Went in with all intensions of just test driving. Met with the sales person Ken who took me and my husband out in the Rouge. He was so patient and... kind and not pushy at all. After meeting with the General manager Matthew Houlihan he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I got all the bells and whistles and I have been Doing my homework. I feel good about my 3 year lease and it's so affordable. I would highly recommend anyone out there looking for an AWD like we were, and go see Ken. We now will have two Nissans in our driveway !

• EASIEST CAR PURCHASE EVER

I bought a 2016 Nissan Rogue in record time (about 2.5 hours at the dealership and 12 text messages). Shak made the whole process so easy as did Gene.... No super sales pitch, haggling and all the other stuff that makes buying a car a day process.

• Best Nissan dealer around

A great old fashion dealership thats hard to find.All the employees are friendly and helpful. The sales team is great and will assist you at all times...,and the service department is second to none. Just picked up my third vehicle today from Michael Simon,and still a great experience Thanks to all involved

• Top Notch Experience!

I recently purchased a vehicle at Colonial Nissan of Medford and I would highly recommend this dealership. Michael Kilbride is an excellent salesman; ...friendly, knowledgable and easy to work with. The Sales Manager, Dennis was also great as was Michael King in the Service Department, and Gene in Finance. I love my Altima, was highly satisfied with the service, and I wouldn't hesitate to return to Colonial Nissan for a future purchase.

• Best Car buying experience

First time we visited Colonial Nissan of Medford. Our experience was met with such wonderful people, Nilo, Dennis, Matt and Tom!!! When you walk into ...this dealership you feel like family. No pressure, very comfortable atmosphere. We made a purchase, a Nissan Versa and we are very satisfied. We would highly recommend Colonial Nissan to anyone we know. You are sure to come out feeling like we did. They stand behind you and are willing to help with whatever you need when purchasing a car. Janice and Sam

• ''Simply the best.''

I just purchased my third vehicle from Colonial Nissan of Medford. My experience each and every time was phenomenal. My sales associate, Mike Kilbride... goes above and beyond to make sure the customer drives away satisfied. Unlike other salesmen in the business, Mike, or any of the other employees that I dealt with never pressured me to buy. I highly recommend Colonial Nissan of Medford. So, to sum it up, Mike Kilbride, Dennis Morin, Matthew Houlihan and Jim Islami are tops!

• The Place to go when buying a car

This is the best car buying experience I've ever had, the whole team at Colonial Nissan are extremely professional, pleasant, no pressure sale, listen... and will cater to your best match. thanks guys for making it very special.

• A great car buying experience.

I bought my car at Colonial Nissan. I had a great car buying experience. Everyone was so nice. Mike Kilbride was very helpful throughout the who...le process. I highly recommend going to Colonial Nissan and talking to Mike if you need a car.

• VERY IMPRESSIVE!!

I want to thank everyone from the General Mgr. Joe B, To Gene in fiance and Clark the salesman that handled the purchase to delivery of my new Murano.... I was torn between leasing another Pathfinder or a Murano. After my final decision (great price) it took them about 3 hours to get me signed up and driving down the road. I love my new car. They are a great team!!

• Outstanding

This is actually not my first time at Colonial Nissan, it will be my third time. My husband and I are beyond excited over the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. ...Shak was outstanding in getting us the deal that we both can be happy with. My experience with Shak was calm, easygoing and friendly. I certainly would recommend Shak to family and friends. Keep smiling and keep up the fantastic work!

Colonial Nissan of Medford