Poudre Sports Car Enterprises

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Honest and knowledgeable

These guys are EXTREMELY competent and knowledgeable. I would trust them to do any repair or upgrade on my little BMW (07 335xi). I highly recommend them to anyone with a European vehicle looking for an honest local mechanic. Also being cheaper than the dealer is always a plus. And if you are looking for the used Porsche of your dreams, they should be able to help you out with that.

• These guys are great to work with

Bought a Porsche 914; Stephen and Adam were very responsive and made the experience very comfortable - especially as I was an out-of-state buyer. They negotiated in good faith, and I was very pleasantly surprised that the car was better than expected. Stephen took extra time to educate me on carb settings. Highly recommended; I expect to be buying from them again! Vern Creamer Omaha, NE

• Not contacted by the dealer

I browsed and requested information but never received any information back.

I browsed and requested information but never received any information back.

• Good Experience

I found the 2003 BMW M3 online. Called them and had good consistent communication. Normal bank delays but everything worked out smoothly. Car was as stated. These are car guys. I like buying from them rather than sales guys. They want you to enjoy the ride as much as they do.

• A Very Satisfied Customer

Purchase a used 2011 BMW 328xi from the guys at Poudre Sports Car. We negotiated a fair price on a great car. I was treated respectfully by Stephen and Adam and they followed through promptly on all commitments made during and after the sale.