4.5
61 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Auto Mart USA from DealerRater.com
  • My buying experience

Marcos, Alma and the rest of the staff were very friendly and helpful. They were patient in the face of my indecision and helped me find the right vehicle for my budget. The cars are amazing.

• Used car shopping

Bella was awesome we were told could not buy a car in our situation but AUTO MART and Bella made it happen

• Amazing

This was amazing fast simple and easy. The staff was pleasant and easy to talk to. I will always choose them for all future car buying.

• Exceptional Service
    February 2, 2017

My daughter and I were looking for an Avalanche and found the perfect one. Maria J. was professional, friendly and extremely easy to work with. Maria went out of her way above and beyond to make this one of the best car shopping trips with no pressure. We thank you Maria for your outstanding service.

• Fast, friendly, and exceptional service.
    February 1, 2017

I have been looking for a car all day. I went to different dealerships but to no avail. I also met some of the most rude sales people during my search. I was ready to give up when I went in to Auto Mart. It was here that I met with Maria. Based on her approach and greeting, I already felt very welcome. She was very polite and helpful. Although it was almost time for them to close up, it seemed to me that she and her coworkers went above and beyond their scope of duty to help me get the car that I wanted. I would recommend Auto Mart to anyone that is looking for a car while being treated with the utmost respect and consideration. Auto Mart truly is the dealership with a heart.

• Great experience.
    January 31, 2017

I went to auto mart I need of a new vehicle. Having been to a few other dealerships that just tried to take advantage of me and didn't really care to work with me. Automart and specifically Alma McNeely, really showed heart and made sure I got a great vehicle that not only I liked but I could afford with my budget. Big Thanks again AutoMart, you really proved you have a heart.

• Excelente servicio
    January 29, 2017

Las personas q nós atendieron fueron muy amables y atentos nós explicaron todo lo q nosotros teníamos dudas o no sabíamos del financiamiento nós ayudaron mucho excelente trabajo muchas gracias por todo y sobre todo por ayudarnos a agarra el carro q nós gustó estamos muy agradecidos

• A pleasant surprize
    January 28, 2017

Our experience was a pleasurable one. The staff was knowledgeable, professional, laid back. Not the normal pressure attacking salespeople that one is expected to encounter in a car dealership. The prices were fair, they were honest and upfront from the start, offered options in financing, and other information that we were not knowledgeable about in insurance area. I highly recommend and would definitely do business w/them again and definitely refer to anybody!

• Minister

Great service. Donnie & Bella really hooked me up with a beautiful truck. Negotiations went smoothly, no problems. They not only matched my numbers but got me better financing then my bank. Good job! I would definitely recommend seeing Donnie or Bella at Automart on Havana, in Denver.

• Raul/ jeep 2014

Best dealer.. Great customer service..i would recomend to all my friends and family to come here when they need a car