Cardinale Mazda

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Mr. Hardo Baker
    April 15, 2014

Danny Vigil was one of the best salesman I have ever dealt with. I bought a used dodge ram truck sight unseen and Ive been very happy with it. I was l...eary at first buying a vehicle this way but it was everything he said it was. I am very happy with my 4 by 4 Quad cab truck. He even insited that I bring it back for detailing. I told him it was already detailed when I picked it up on his day off. He said it wasn't done right he could tell because of the stickers on my windshield. Ibrought it back and they did kit again. The inputting I was really unhappy with was the oil was really dirty and I had to change it myself right away and that their was no owners manual. Thus, I don't know how to use all the features to this truck. But then again it was used and as it states "As Is". Otherwise I've been extremely happy.

A good experience buying a car
    March 6, 2014

We have purchased cars in the past and had to deal with a lot of idiots. It was a nice change to find a dealership that didn't pressure us and let us ...decide for ourselves what we wanted to do.

Mazda cx7 purchase
    February 18, 2014

We came to Cardinale Mazda in Salinas and we're happy with the deal we received and how we were treated.

Enjoyable experience buying a car
    February 17, 2014

I bought a used BMW from cardinale Mazda and it was a smooth experience

Excellent service department!
    February 16, 2014

I had my Mercedes serviced at Cardinale Mazda and was extremely satisfied with the experience. The person I dealt with in service, Steven Poma was ver...y courteous, explained what I needed to have done to my vehicle and at the end of the day it didn't cost me an arm and a leg and the repair was performed very quickly. I would highly recommend this dealership for service repairs if you are looking for a good mechanic in the Salinas area.

Excellent service. Very helpful
    February 12, 2014

I had a pleasant experience purchasing my new Mazda 3 from Cardinale Mazda in Salinas.

Honest & Easy
    February 5, 2014

When I requested internet price quotes for a specific vehicle with a specific option package, only two dealers properly responded via e-mail with pric...e quotes. Cardinale Mazda was one of them. All others called and or e-mailed and wasted my time and didn't give me pricing info or only gave it after a lot more time and effort. I thought the whole purpose of the internet sales department was to make the process quick and easy. The vehicle wasn't immediately available set-up how we want, so Josue " JAY-R " Rojas at Cardinale Mazda searched and we discussed when one might become available. Almost bought one he located at another dealer but someone else snapped it up first. Since the vehicle wasn't available, that did give another dealer time to finally get me a price quote and it was a better than the one from Cardinal Mazda (but that car still isn't available either), but their simple and quick price quote was reasonable and not too far above the best quote (it was the second best quote I've received from the four dealers from which I was eventually able to get quotes).

Cardinale Mazda