Serra Auto Park

Sunday Closed Closed
New (330) 408-4146 (330) 408-4146
Used (330) 517-7091 (330) 517-7091
Service (330) 517-7131 (330) 517-7131

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome service

Awesome work. John went above and beyond when I brought my car in for service. Went in for a oil change and have my windshield washer looked at. They got it fixed and didn’t charge me because it was a simple fix. One of the line got disconnected or something. Other place would have probably charged me just to get it looked at.

1.5

Not impressed

I recently went with a friend to look at a vehicle at Serra Chevrolet. I was unimpressed with the sales staff. My friend had set up an appointment to view a vehicle. Upon our arrival approximately fifteen minutes early, the vehicle had been sitting in the front of the dealership. The vehicle was snow covered as it had snowed several hours earlier. The vehicle was never cleaned off or offered to clean it off for a test drive and inspection. The sales woman greeted us at the door and immediately asked my friend for his drivers license and stated the vehicle was out front and handed him the keys. No real introduction, just asking for his drivers license and handing keys to him and stating that it was out front. She came outside and put a license plate on the vehicle for a test drive and stated the vehicle could be pulled inside to inspect the vehicle. She then went back inside the sales area. We pulled the vehicle in and inspected it. The sales woman came in approximately ten minutes later. The vehicle had obviously been damaged and had poor body work done to repair it. This was brought up. She provided a carfax report that did not list the accident but stated that there had been front right damage which matched the poor repair. The vehicle was also listed both online AND with a window sticker that the vehicle was a Honda certified pre-owned vehicle, which turned out to be false. The sales woman stated that the vehicle was not a certified pre-owned Honda as the online ad AND the window sticker stated, and that it was mistakenly listed as such. The vehicle was obviously priced as such as well. After test driving the vehicle, a part of a rear door panel was found to be missing (The fabric was missing from the door panel.) After we returned from the test drive we walked around the dealership for approximately ten minutes attempting to find the sales woman. She eventually appeared and stated she would be with us in a few minutes. We returned to where the vehicle was parked and she came back, again about ten minutes after stating she would be there in a few minutes. She had paperwork stating the price and asked if he was interested. He stated he would like to see what they were willing to do with the price due to the obvious poor repair and body work to the vehicle, and the fact that the vehicle was not a Honda certified pre-owned vehicle as it had been listed as. The sales woman stated that they "might" take off a "couple hundred dollars" and if he was looking for any more than that, there was nothing she would be willing to discuss. I'd also add that the vehicle was priced as a clean no accident certified pre-owned Honda and was priced as such. There were several comparable vehicle at identical prices with no damage history and that were legitimately certified pre-owned Honda's available at other lots. I understand business. I understand sales. However, this sales woman treated my friend as if she did not care, and did not want a sale. I would like to add that he was a cash buyer with cash in hand to purchase a vehicle. This was a five year old twelve thousand dollar vehicle. Not a brand new vehicle, but a sale none the less. Due to the poor attitude and demeanor of the sales woman, he decided to purchase elsewhere. As a friend that was just along for the ride, I can assure you that I myself will not purchase nor recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from Serra Chevrolet, not due to pricing. Mainly due to the poor attitude and poor customer service that was shown to my friend. The sales woman, Amy, seemed more interested in dealing with another customer who had come in than taking care of the customer that had set an appointment and driven almost fifty miles to look at this vehicle and came with cash in hand to make a purchase. I know his money is being spent elsewhere, and I know I won't spend mine with Serra Chevrolet due to the poor service my friend received. The dealership was nice and clean inside.

Easy, stress free buying experience

Daniel Bernier helped me find the car I wanted and even had it shipped in from another dealership. He was great to work with and got me a great deal on the car. No high-pressure sales tactics either, just a nice smooth buying experience. I highly recommend giving them a visit. Dave G in Finance was a huge help too. Ask for him, tell him Tito sent you.

Serra Subaru/Dave Somerville - The Best!

I went to Serra Subaru to talk about options at the end of my lease. Dave Somerville went over my options with no pressure. I ended up with the best outcome for me. I am thrilled with my new 2019 Subaru Crosstrek. I would recommend this dealership and Dave to everyone looking for a car!

Lease Buyout

Bill Fellows is the guy to see if you want honesty and integrity !! I would definitely recommend buying a new or used car from him

Chad was great even before I got out of my car

Chad was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. He made sure they had the filter I needed before I even got out of my car. He double checked to see if they carried the oil I wanted. I cannot think of anything more he could do for me other than convince the company to carry the blend I want.

Service

My car went in for service. The whole process was handled very efficiently and professionally. The folks at Serra Auto were very pleasant to deal with

Excellent experience

Julie was fantastic. We showed up a little less than an hr to close looking for a used Forester and she stayed over late, allowing us to test drive a new Crosstrek and Forester. She gave us her cell number and always quickly answered any question I had. We decided last minute to pick the vehicle up a couple days early, due to my husband's work schedule and even though she already had a lot going on that day, she made it happen for us. Julie went above and beyond throughout the entire buying process and gave us the best buying experience we've ever had. Thank you!

Great purchase

2nd CR-V I've purchased from Casey. I love the service and attention she gives. I always recommend family and friends to go see Casey for a great car buying experience! I LOVE my 2019 CR-V!

Only place I will go from now on

Beau was our salesman and he exceeded my expectations! He was knowledgeable, low pressure , and was patient when I asked to test drive multiple cars. Highly recommend Serra Honda and Beau!