Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson

New 888-306-8489 Dealer Website
Used 888-595-2171 Email Dealer
Service 888-890-8250

Average based on 281 reviews.
  • Nice clean & friendly dealership

I enjoyed my visit to this dealership. The salesman Lee was very friendly, helpful & he answered all my questions.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Anita! We value each and every customer and look forward to seeing you again.

• None.

Sorry for the mix-up, thank you so much for your time - Larry Watts, General Manager

I am somewhat curious as to why you think I have purchased a new SUV? All I have done is make a few inquiries as to prices. I have not purchased any new or used vehicle, nor am I looking for one at this time.

• Our New Jeep Patriot

Congrats on your new Jeep Patriot! We appreciate you coming in and hope we can serve you again soon! - Larry Watts, General Manager

We recently purchased a new Jeep Patriot at Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson. I have to say - this was the best experience buying a new vehicle that we have ever had. Everyone was very warm and personable. We highly recommend them if you are considering purchasing new vehicle.

• Did not understand what to enter here.

Thank you so much! I will be sure to pass this along to Eric! - Larry Watts, General Manager

Service was great. We a have been to three other dealers in California and Neveda they told us it would be 2 to 3 weeks for a Tech to look at our Jeep. Larry Miller Jeep had Eric help us and had it repaired in 1week.

• Go elsewhere

I did not purchase a car here, I was trying to get a "dealer only" part. They had me prepay for it and said it would be here in a week. A week later they said two more days. I called and they said it arrived. I went to get it and surprise! It wasn't there... They said four more days. Which brings us to today. They don't have it. They told me it was ordered overnight shipping. I have never heard of overnight shipping taking two weeks. The only thing they have done to make this "right" is said sorry. That doesn't cut it. My vehicle is down and now I have to take my wife's can, so now she and the kids are getting cabin fever. Do yourself a favor and get your parts somewhere else. This is a one star review because I expect more from a place that is the only place you can go to get something. We shall see if the dealership responds to this to try to make it right, however it seems they only respond to good reviews.

John, we apologize about all the issues we have had communicating about this part. We do have the part in possession and have left you a voicemail. Please feel free to pick up your part, free of charge at your convenience. Call me if you need anything else! - Larry Watts, General Manager

• Great Dealership

Easy buying experience. Friendly staff. Good selection of used cars. Reasonable fair market prices.

Thanks so much for the review, Bob! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Thanks so much for the review, Bob! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

• White glove service, pleasant and professional!

The best in Arizona, I will be a thoroughly satisfied customer for life!

David, thank you for the 5-star review! We cant wait to see you come in again. - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

The best in Arizona, I will be a thoroughly satisfied customer for life!

• 2016 Rubicon Unlimited

Good people to deal with. Many Jeeps to choose from.

We are thrilled you came in! Thank you for the review. - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Good people to deal with. Many Jeeps to choose from.

• Ms. Nancy Mattern

Nancy, thank you so much for coming in! Come see us again soon! - Ed Motzkin, General Manager

Would highly recomment LarryH. Miller for service! Personnel is very helpful and courtious! Time frame for compleation of work is always accurate. Lobby/Waiting area very comfortable and welcoming.

• Car Buying @ LHM Jeep

Great experience buying a Jeep at LHM Tucson. Ed took very good care of us

Great experience buying a Jeep at LHM Tucson. Ed took very good care of us

Steve, we are thrilled you had a great experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to change it from a 1-star. - Larry Watts, General Manager