Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson

New 888-306-8489 Dealer Website
Used 888-595-2171 Email Dealer
Service 888-890-8250

• Nice clean & friendly dealership

I enjoyed my visit to this dealership. The salesman Lee was very friendly, helpful & he answered all my questions.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Anita! We value each and every customer and look forward to seeing you again.

• 3 new Jeeps in two years

I purchased a brand new Patriot in February 2015 and had a fantastic experience from the salesman approaching me in the lot, all the way through the negotiation and financing. I had said Patriot in for an oil change two weekends ago and ended up purchasing a new Renegade and Grand Cherokee. These guys always knock it out of the park. Very satisfied and loyal customer.

• service feview

good job. But I don't appreciate the required homework assignment and will not do further reviews

Thanks for leaving this review, Barbara. We genuinely appreciate your feedback. -AJ Davey, General Manager

• seldem seen and such a rare experiance buying here

Thanks for taking the time to leave this 5-Star review, Robert! -AJ Davey, General Manager

Rick Garner was the salesman and really knew what and how to get the process of buying done. He should be given two pats on the back for a really good job done.

• 15k oil change

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! -AJ Davey, General Manager

Great service and facilities. I would've given them a 5-star overall rating if they gave a complimentary car wash after each service. That would've a gesture for continued customer loyalty.

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! -AJ Davey, General Manager

• Transmission and other problems

Thanks for the review, Barbara! Please, let us know if there is anything else we can do for you moving forward. -AJ Davey, General Manager

I have a 2008 Ram Diesel 3500. The transmission wouldn't shift, the roof leaked, it needed an oil change and the horn wouldn't work so took it into the dealer. I got call with a quote of $4000. With only 77000 on the truck that's lot cheaper than a new one so I gave the go ahead to fix it. I got regular updates and the day before I was to pick it up I was told the work came in cheaper than expected . The final bill was $1753. That's way less than half of the original estimate. Apparently they didn't need all the tranny parts and the only problem with the horn it was unplugged. As a female I've always been a little apprehensive taking my vehicles in for repair. I've had bad experiences with "oil change only" places (putting the wrong oil in my diesel, stripped the oil drain plug) so started using this dealer because it was close. One day a loud rattling sound started coming from the rear of my Jeep. Took it into the dealer and they found a rock inside my brake drum. After that I was sold on their honesty. I've been going there ever sense for all my vehicle needs and the above experiences are why.. Eric is the best and always strives to make every customer a satisfied and repeat customer.

• Owner of T&C

Great dealership and great employees and great service, not like another Chrysler dealership in Tucson. thanks

Thanks for the 5-Star review, Jim! -AJ Davey, General Manager

Thanks for the 5-Star review, Jim! -AJ Davey, General Manager

• Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson/ Marland Saul

Thanks for the 5-Star review, Rosemary! I'm glad to hear we were able to help you out. -AJ Davey, General Manager

My son purchased a jeep grand Cherokee from this dealership. I was so impressed with the excellent salesman, sales manager, and finance officer... My son got a great deal and is very happy with the car. Marland Saul was a great saleman, and went above and beyond to help my son get the car he wanted.. Also, the finance officer, Jose, was very good at explaining everything and got my son a great interest rate! thanks, so very much to all of you! Rosemary Martin

• very nice, clean an ready to help you!

Really nice guy josh was and figured out just the perfect jeep for us!! and financial guy works hard at getting lowest interest rates.

Thanks for leaving this great feedback, Nadine! -AJ Davey, General Manager

Thanks for leaving this great feedback, Nadine! -AJ Davey, General Manager

• Used Vehicle Quality

We are very happy with the quality of your used vehicles and the service experienced was second to none.

Thanks for the 5-Star review! -AJ Davey, General Manager