Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson

• Nice clean & friendly dealership

I enjoyed my visit to this dealership. The salesman Lee was very friendly, helpful & he answered all my questions.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Anita! We value each and every customer and look forward to seeing you again.

• 2004 jeep liberty: radiator issues

robert mercer remembered me, my jeep & my jeeps issues right away...he did not try to sell me services i did not need & that is very appreciated by me...he seemed to understand & respect the fact that i am on a tight budget & every little bit of savings makes a big difference to my financial situation... most of the staff @ larry h. miller are consistently friendly & genuine...the 2 shuttle drivers i experienced that day, carlos & phillip, were friendly & comfortable to be around... my jeep is 13 years old & i have been very happy with it & the service offered @ larry miller chrysler jeep on 22nd this whole time... thank you!

Patricia, I am thrilled to hear about your experience with your 2004 Liberty. We strive to not only do business but to build relationships with our customers. We love to hear that our staff remembered you and that they were all so friendly while we worked on your radiator in your Jeep. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. -- AJ Davey, General Manager

• Don't buy a vehicle here

Their service is terrible, do not buy a vehicle from them they are only interested in getting you out the door once they get the money and are willing to say anything to accomplish. Don't make the same mistake as me, this is the second time I buy a vehicle from them and both experiences had been a nightmare, the only reason why I came back a second time it's because with lies they convinced me . Also if you have a recall don't mind struggling with them, they will try to weasel their way out of it. I called to get a extended warranty/ recall on my 13 wrangler for a broken clock spring, they told me it was not covered for a reason they made up and the person who answer the phone referred me to another dealership to have the service done. The person wasn't even kind enough to give me his name I could hear from his voice he was not interested in helping nobody. This people only want your money and are willing to do anything to achieve this.

It is unfortunate that you have had multiple negative experiences work with our team. We would like to have a chance to better understand how we can make your interactions with us better. Please, at your earliest convenience, contact me at the dealership so that we can discuss how we can make these concerns and others that you are having better. We appreciate the feedback, and I look forward to hearing from you. - AJ Davey, General Manager

• Outstanding

Neal did a outstanding job!!! No pressure and I told him what I would needed. And he did all he could do to fill my needs. Great man to work with.

Joe, thank you for taking the time to leave us and Neal a great review. We strive to never pressure anyone into a vehicle and only help them into a car that they want and love! Please let me know if you need anything else. -- AJ Davey, General Manager

• Bruce ragan

Everyone researched what we wanted in a car and finally decided on your jeep. It took awhile but everyone is happy, deal is done.batbing batabomm

Bruce, I am glad to hear we found the Jeep you wanted. Send us pictures of you driving around. We love happy customers. -AJ Davey, General Manager

• Repair transmission

Brought cherokee in for transmission work. Repair helped but not fully.

Keep us posted on how your Jeep is running. We want to make sure it is performing as expected. -AJ Davey, General Manager

Brought cherokee in for transmission work. Repair helped but not fully.

• customer

Harry Easby Truly love his job and worked really hard on getting us the vehicle we were in the market for.

Thanks for letting us know how we did. We do all we can to exceed every expectation a customer has. So glad we were able to help out. -AJ Davey, General Manager

• Thanks Eric

As always Eric takes excellent care of me and my 96 Cherokee. Thank you Eric!

Thank YOU! -AJ Davey, GM

As always Eric takes excellent care of me and my 96 Cherokee. Thank you Eric!

Thank YOU! -AJ Davey, GM

• Emissions repair

Thanks for leaving this review, Tony! Let us know if you need anything else at all! -AJ Davey, General Manager

Marcus didn't exceptional job of being completely clear of letting us know what the repairs were and how much they would be. I was impressed by the technology used to identify the emissions problem and to this date have not had any recurrence of the issue. The vehicle was washed nicely and tires inflated to an equal pressure.

• Awesome Service on our Jeep!

Thanks for leaving this review, Charles! Glad that service went well. -AJ Davey, General MAnager

We had service done on our 2016 Jeep Latitude and from start to finish the experience was over the top friendly, professional and completely done to our satisfaction. We are always impressed that our Jeep is returned clean and with a fresh exterior wash.