Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Tucson

• Nice clean & friendly dealership

I enjoyed my visit to this dealership. The salesman Lee was very friendly, helpful & he answered all my questions.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Anita! We value each and every customer and look forward to seeing you again.

• Terrible Customer Service

We had the worst service from this dealership. The problem has come when we traded in our Chrysler. Mr. Overfelt has failed to return numerous phone calls and emails. We traded the vehicle on the 5th of May, and still have not received the refund from our warranty. Worst experience ever. Avoid this dealership, especially if you are military and will have to relocate. The upfront customer service was average but the headache we now have in trying to get our refund is ridiculous. And their repeated failures to return contact is unprofessional and disrespectful to their customer, especially military ones.

Ken - thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are disappointed to hear that you are having a difficult time getting in contact with some of our staff members regarding your trade-ins warranty. I would enjoy having a conversation with you to learn more about this issue so we can figure out a quick solution. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. AJ Davey, General Manager

• Great selection. Awesome salesman. AWFUL finance.

4 months ago I bought myself a new truck from here. 2 weeks ago my dad decided to get himself a new truck. I recommended him go here because I had a good experience when buying my truck. Buying my dads truck? NOT SO MUCH OF A GREAT EXPERIENCE. the salesman, Thomas was good. He answered questions was very knowledgeable. BUT once we got to the finance office, we ended up with PAM SCHANTS. she was very unprofessional, talked to us like we were stupid or children. She messed up 4 times on our paperwork. She kept making up excuses blaming people other than herself. AND THEN, she messed up on the amount we put down, and was going to make us go back in and re do all the paperwork cuz of her mess up. She was AWFUL. And I wouldn't recommend her to ANYONE.

Cassie, we do not have an employee by the name of Pam Schants or a salesperson named Thomas working at our store. We are the Chrysler Jeep dealership; we think you're probably referring to the nearby Dodge dealership. We wish you the best of luck with this situation. Thanks, AJ Davey, General Manager

• Slides Sanchez

I enjoyed my visit to this dealership. The salesman Ulises Sanchez was very friendly, helpful & he answered all my questions. He help me a lot and I didn't want to other dealership just for him. And I'm happy with my car now.

Mario, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit at the dealership. I am happy to hear that Ulises helped you into a new car that you are happy with. Congrats on your new car and have a great day. -- AJ Davey, General Manager

• 2004 jeep liberty: radiator issues

robert mercer remembered me, my jeep & my jeeps issues right away...he did not try to sell me services i did not need & that is very appreciated by me...he seemed to understand & respect the fact that i am on a tight budget & every little bit of savings makes a big difference to my financial situation... most of the staff @ larry h. miller are consistently friendly & genuine...the 2 shuttle drivers i experienced that day, carlos & phillip, were friendly & comfortable to be around... my jeep is 13 years old & i have been very happy with it & the service offered @ larry miller chrysler jeep on 22nd this whole time... thank you!

Patricia, I am thrilled to hear about your experience with your 2004 Liberty. We strive to not only do business but to build relationships with our customers. We love to hear that our staff remembered you and that they were all so friendly while we worked on your radiator in your Jeep. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. -- AJ Davey, General Manager

• Don't buy a vehicle here

Their service is terrible, do not buy a vehicle from them they are only interested in getting you out the door once they get the money and are willing to say anything to accomplish. Don't make the same mistake as me, this is the second time I buy a vehicle from them and both experiences had been a nightmare, the only reason why I came back a second time it's because with lies they convinced me . Also if you have a recall don't mind struggling with them, they will try to weasel their way out of it. I called to get a extended warranty/ recall on my 13 wrangler for a broken clock spring, they told me it was not covered for a reason they made up and the person who answer the phone referred me to another dealership to have the service done. The person wasn't even kind enough to give me his name I could hear from his voice he was not interested in helping nobody. This people only want your money and are willing to do anything to achieve this.

It is unfortunate that you have had multiple negative experiences work with our team. We would like to have a chance to better understand how we can make your interactions with us better. Please, at your earliest convenience, contact me at the dealership so that we can discuss how we can make these concerns and others that you are having better. We appreciate the feedback, and I look forward to hearing from you. - AJ Davey, General Manager

• Outstanding

Neal did a outstanding job!!! No pressure and I told him what I would needed. And he did all he could do to fill my needs. Great man to work with.

Joe, thank you for taking the time to leave us and Neal a great review. We strive to never pressure anyone into a vehicle and only help them into a car that they want and love! Please let me know if you need anything else. -- AJ Davey, General Manager

• Bruce ragan

Everyone researched what we wanted in a car and finally decided on your jeep. It took awhile but everyone is happy, deal is done.batbing batabomm

Bruce, I am glad to hear we found the Jeep you wanted. Send us pictures of you driving around. We love happy customers. -AJ Davey, General Manager

• Repair transmission

Brought cherokee in for transmission work. Repair helped but not fully.

Keep us posted on how your Jeep is running. We want to make sure it is performing as expected. -AJ Davey, General Manager

Brought cherokee in for transmission work. Repair helped but not fully.

• customer

Harry Easby Truly love his job and worked really hard on getting us the vehicle we were in the market for.

Thanks for letting us know how we did. We do all we can to exceed every expectation a customer has. So glad we were able to help out. -AJ Davey, General Manager