• Great experience

They found me a vehicle I was able to afford in cash. They didn't just brush me off because I didn't want to take out a loan. They were dedicated to finding me a vehicle that fit my needs, they drove a minivan up from Wilmington so I could take a look at it.

Christina, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear that our staffs did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! George Popajohn, General Manager, 910-232-7936, georgep@stevensontoyota.com

• Always consistent good service

Staff is professional, and timely. To the point and facility is clean. it is the only place I go to for service.

• Great Service, Clean Building, Professional staff

First the building and selection of cars itself is impressive. Then you enter and are greeted by enthusiastic team of people willing to work with you in order to get you a car. I had the pleasure of working with Aaron. A well mannered guy who genuinely wanted to help me out as much as he could. The lady in finance, believe it was Dana, was super sweet and took care of all of the things that I personally wanted. Laid down what's out there and together we built the best plan for me. I don't remember the managers name regrettably, but he's the blonde average height man. This man really goes to show that the team is just all around good people. Typically when the big boss man comes, that's when the boot comes down on your dreams but it was the polar opposite here. He pushed everything along in the right direction. These people worked long and hard to send me on my way in a new car that met all my needs, both with the car itself and the payments and warranties. There are other salesmen there and other financial members, but with what I saw they all are held to this standard. Whoever said don't buy a car in Jacksonville was wrong, buy it from Stevenson Toyota.

• Stevenson Toyota is 1st class all around.

Everything has always been awesome. I bought my Toyota Carolla there and have done all my service there as well.

• Friendly atmosphere

Excellent service but but didn't finish the work. Don't have time to keep bringing it back. Wish they would read all notes and do all the work at that time.

• Awesome experience.

There was a Starbucks machine. Most places have a keurig machine. I was greeted, seated and on my way quickly. Facilities were clean.

• Great service

Friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful staff. Excellent workmanship. Wait time kept to a minimum. I only buy vehicles from a Stevenson dealership.

• CHRIS FROM SERVICE IS THE BEST

Chris from service ALWAYS goes above and beyond to ensure we get the best service and car care available. Wouldn't want to deal with anyone but Chris.

• Good prices

Everyone was so helpful. The sales people were so nice, and went out of their way to help me. Tessman was so helpful, and very knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased.

• Great service

The staff was very polite and helpful! They always provide excellent customer service! I always recommend Stevenson Toyota to my friends and family