Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Indianapolis

(4.6) 225 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Jeep Rubicon

Very friendly and helpful. Bought the Jeep from the website. They made everything very easy to do.

Chuck, Congratulations on your Jeep Rubicon! We appreciate your business. Terry O'Brien

• Jeep Service

I had my jeep serviced and it took them S-I-X H-O-U-R-S to do what any standard vehicle service dept could do in 1hr. I had an oil change, transmissio...n change, tires rotated, and water pump belt changed and it took S-I-X H-O-U-R-S for them to do that!! The only reason I took it to the dealership is because my heater is not getting hot. My vehicle is 4yrs old and last yr, at 3 yrs old, they replaced the radiator. The heater was still not getting hot and when they looked at it this time they just said well we can't do anything. It's a jeep dealership!!!! I bought the extended coverage and they still can't get something as simple as the heater to blow hot air????? Their time mgmt is terrible and the mechanics are incompetent!! It's not that hard to fix a heater on a 3yr old vehicle. I know of vehicles that are 20yrs old and you have to roll the window down after about 30min of having the heater on. The service mgr needs to evalute his staff and abilities to do their job. It shouldn't take that long to do a service that a standard oil change company can do in an hr or less. I paid cash for this jeep 4yrs ago and bought the extended coverage. Why should I buy from here again or have service from here again????

Rosanne, I'm sorry you weren't happy with your experience. Although the actual work on a vehicle may not take that long, it's possible that customer ...vehicles ahead of you were being serviced and the technicians were not able to service your vehicle immediately. We do offer the ability to schedule an appointment online if you don't want to wait, as well as free shuttle service and on-site rental vehicles. Our award-winning service department has the most qualified Jeep certified technicians in central Indiana. We should be able to diagnose any service issue on a Jeep. Please call Tom O'Brien, Jr. directly at 317-805-4400 to discuss further. Terry O'Brien

• G Mumford

Very friendly, very knowledgeable staff. Pleasant experience,

G Mumford, Thank you for your business and for your review! Terry O'Brien

• Recall Service Call

I just had my car serviced. All employees were friendly and helpful. My car was ready in an hour. There was a nick in my windshield that was repair...ed and Caleb took care of explaining it t me as well as calling my insurance company. Excellent morning!

Lynn, Thank you for sharing your experience at Tom O'Brien. We appreciate your feedback and your business. Terry O'Brien

• John Delaney

It took Ihr. and 50 mins. for an "Express Oil Change"

John, Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you had to wait for your express oil change. The work itself is done very quickly, but if you arrive on a ...busy day and there are several people in front of you for the express oil change, it can take additional time to get your vehicle into the bay. We're in the process of adding additional techs during peak hours to alleviate this issue. In the meantime, we have free shuttles and on-site rentals if you don't want to wait. Terry O'Brien

• Keeping my Charger rolling

It was the end of the work day. For once I planned to leave right at closing time rather than much later as I often do. I got in my car (a 2006 Dodg...e Charger) and turned the key in the ignition, eager to run some errands before an evening committment. The engine turned over for only a second, then suddenly the tension against the key released and the engine stopped cranking! The key was spinning freely in the ignition switch, which had broken and was stuck in the Accessories position. i had no need to worry though; after a prompt visit by an AAA tow truck and a quick phone call to the service department at Tom O'Brien Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge, my car was in good hands. We got there just a few minutes past closing time, but the friendly and dedicated staff waited for my car and I to be delivered and they even helped me with securing a loaner vehicle. The repairs were completed, and even included a complimentary multi-point vehicle inspection. Their customer service is second-to-none and they genuinely care about each and every customer, no matter the age of the vehicle nor what repairs it needs. When I am finally ready to replace my car, I'll definitely be doing business with the fine folks at Tom O'Brien on 96th Street!

Charger Tom, Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with Tom O'Brien. We're happy to help you maintain your 2006 Dodge Charger, and ...here when you're ready to replace it. Terry O'Brien

• Dodge Grand Caravan

Great experience buying a van from this dealer. Had a great salesman.

Ken, Thank you for your review and for your business. Terry O'Brien

• Great Experience

We worked with Jim Carson to get a 2002 Wrangler Sport. He was blunt, straight forward which set me back a bit until I figured out what he was about.... After that it was a very smooth, professional, easy and agreeable sale. Over all, it was a great buying experience!!

Kris & Amber, Congratulations on your Wrangler Sport! Thank you for sharing your experience with Jim at Tom O'Brien. We appreciate your business! T...erry O'Brien

• Chrysler

Wonderful service-done on time and kept me apprised of progress and problems with car.

CJ, Thank you for your business and for taking the time to post a review! Terry O'Brien

• Tom O'Brien Service department did a good job!

The service department, and Adam, worked diligently to find the cause of an intermittent electrical ignition problem to my older Jeep, and repair it. ...Thank you!!

Pamela, Thank you for trusting us with your Jeep! We appreciate your business. Terry O'Brien

Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Indianapolis