Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Indianapolis

New 866-661-1030
Used 888-696-3317 Email Dealer
Service 888-416-3674

Average based on 181 reviews.
  • Great service - again!

I had to go in for a couple of recall notices (nothing major) and get another issue looked at. My customer service rep, Greg Nester, was awesome. He took the time to go over the issues I was having worked on and then came in to the waiting room later to update me on their progress. At the end he made sure I was comfortable with the repairs that had been made and also let me know to contact him if I had any questions. O'Brien definitely takes care of their customers.

Jeff Larrison, I'm glad Greg took good care of you and you enjoyed your experience at Tom O'Brien. We appreciate your business! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

• Awesome experience!

Stewart's, Thank you for your recommendation and for your business! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Easiest and smoothest car buying experience ever! Christine, our saleslady, was very helpful, kind and sweet...she made our whole experience easy! Nothing bad to say at all about our experience at Tom O'Brien! We would definitely recommend you to friends and family.

• Fantastic Dealership all the way around!!

Michael, Thank you for your business and for taking the time to post a review! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Highly recommend Tom O'Brien Dealership. We bought a very clean used car, with a great price and no hassles! Jackson Beatty was our knowledgeable, courteous salesman. Smooth, Quick and easy transaction!

• A happy repeat customer

PatC, Congratulations on your new Chrysler 300 S. Lucky number 7! We appreciate your repeated business. Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

This is my 7th Chrysler 300 (2 300 M's, 3 300 C's and now my second 300 S). I've purchased all of these from Tom O'Brian (plus a Jeep Cherokee). The last four purchasers have been handled by Kent Von. Berg who has made the experiences very easy and enjoyable.

• Great Customer Service

petebev, Thank you for your service business and for your review! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Victoria, the service technician handled us quickly, and we had the diagnosis soon. Mike, the service manager answered questions. the service was completed fast and the price was fair.

• Great service

Spencer made the stressful purchase seamless and smooth. Thank you again for your time and help.

Curtis Savoy, Thank you for your business! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Curtis Savoy, Thank you for your business! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

• Best place to buy a Jeep

Paul, Thanks for your nice review! Enjoy your Jeep! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Fadi Kupty was a good salesman, no pressure , just showed me the vehicle. I had all the figures I wanted to make the deal. Their figures matched exactly, perfect. They had a very good price on the Jeep I wanted and gave me a great price on my trade. I've bought many vehicles over the years. This was best deal ever. Thank you Tom O'Brien Family and staff.

• Happy driving

I am so happy to be driving a JEEP again. Everyone at Tom O'Brien's has been great. Christine was fantastic and made the experience easy. Took my JEEP in for it's first oil change and tire rotation over the weekend and even that was a breeze. Thank you to everyone at Tom O'Brien!

JEEP'n, Glad you're enjoying your Jeep, and your experience at Tom O'Brien! Thank you for your review and for your business. Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

• William Neibold

Car buying was better than I thought it could be. Salesman was a pro, financing was simple and we were impressed by the family atmosphere.

HB Rubi, Thanks for your review! Short, sweet, and to the point! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

• Excellent customer service, no pressure at all!

I inquired online about a vehicle after hours and received a response early the next morning. I was put in touch with Alec Herman. He said he had only been working at Tom O'Brien for a couple of weeks, but I would never have known that if he hadn't told me. He was able to answer most of my questions, but even when he didn't have the answer, he made sure to get an answer from someone who knew. I really appreciate the hard work he put in, as the buying process was a little complicated because of my own issues, nothing to do with the dealer. Thanks for making the car buying process easy and without any pressure to buy. He let me take my time with the vehicle and really make sure I was happy with it before writing up the paperwork. Love my new car!

Jeremy, Congratulations on your new car! Glad you enjoyed your experience at Tom O'Brien! Thank you for your business. Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing