Greenway Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 1932 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1932 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Greenway Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM from DealerRater.com

• November 29, 2016

We love our new Jeep Wrangler and big thanks for doing wonderful job and keeping us happy to Victor Akimov, we drove our self's crazy with research a...nd tons of information till we ended up with Victor he listens our needs and wants at the end we choose our new vehicle. Greenway Dodge got huge inventory to pick it up from and great people to work with. Thanks again and we will recommend Greenway to our friends .

April 23, 2018

No way to explain but just simply awesome they are really good with their customers explain every single question is had to ask bout the car

April 22, 2018

Alex Cochran was professional and friendly in every way. Besides his excellent knowledge of the products he sells, he truly made our buying experience... hassle free. He took extra steps to make sure that we were comfotable with our purchase. He is an excellent asset to the Greenway employee family!

Alex Cochran

Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 9, 2018

Worst place ever for vehicles services....was told I did not need an appointment for an oil change.....upon arrival I sat in my car waiting for an adv...isor to come, after 5+ minutes of sitting and only 2 other cars in the bay who were already serviced.... I decided to walk in to get service, once inside I asked the 1st man I saw if I can get an oil change....he told me to wait in my car, someone will be with me..... went back to my car and WAITED! Much to my surprise, no one ever came out after 15 mins of SITTING, as if I didn???t have other things to do, I LEFT.... I swear, if my service contract wasn???t with them, I would never go back, I do NOT recommend this place at all service is very poor, very rude and inconsiderate, ugh! Oh and by the way, called to speak to the service manager and was left on hold for mins, before operator came back and said he was busy, GO FIGURE! As far as rating, they get a big fat ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

April 8, 2018

Carlos Montes offered us a great treatment during our visit. Highly recommend him. The manager Saturday 4/7/2018 was ok. He did not acknowledge us at ...any moment and when we decided to leave he left before us and didn???t even look at us. Other than that thanks to Carlos was a good experience.

April 7, 2018

Thankful that we were able to make a deal. Nateko is very kind and personable. As a woman, I appreciate working with a dealership and salesman that is...n???t sexist. I have been to dealerships that were, and I only have good things to say about this sale.

Nateko Thompson

Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 4, 2018

This deer ship was awesome. Lobby was great all employees were very inviting. Jarret Wilson took care of us. I say us because we leased 2 cars from hi...m in 72 hours. Marisol in finance was awesome as well. Great conversation during paperwork which is rare. Will recommend to many people

Jaret Bishop

Internet Sales Consultant

April 4, 2018

Jaret is phenomenal! The whole staff, along with Maribel in finance were the absolute best. I wouldn???t go anywhere else! They made my whole experien...ce ???painless??? and easy. I???ve never been so pleased!!!

Jaret Bishop

Internet Sales Consultant

April 3, 2018

Jarret bishop was fantastic! we have leased 2 cats from him in 72 hours. We will surely recommend him and this dealer to our friends

April 3, 2018

Jarret was the best, along with everyone else at the dealership! From the moment we walked in everyone was so accommodating. We loved them so went bac...k and got a RAM for my husband¿

Greenway Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM