Greenway Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM

2853 reviews

2853 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Greenway Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 20, 2020

Thank you andrew for helping me to be more comfortable and confident I appreciate what you guys have done. Thank you greenway for your help

Andrew Davis

Pedro Caamano

Internet Sales Director

(4.6) 44 reviews

January 19, 2020

I had a really good experience with the entire staff in purchasing my 2020 Gladiator. I would highly recommend this dealership over my past dealership... that I purchased Jeep vehicles over the past 9 years.

Congratulations on your 2020 Jeep Gladiator! We are so happy that you received the five-star service you deserve with us at Greenway Dodge Chrysler Je...ep Ram. Thank you for your business and for recommending our dealership.

Justin Rotta

(5.0) 15 reviews

Ray Ferrer

Finance Manager

(4.6) 92 reviews

• August 28, 2018

Thanks Victor Akimov for another car to my family. Greenway Dodge have great selections of new and used vehicles, we love to keep going back to see our... friend Victor and purchase vehicles from him.

Thank you for this awesome review... We love Victor! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Victor Akimov

(5.0) 124 reviews

January 16, 2020

Hiram was a great help. Thank you Hiram! The stuff was very nice, friendly and very polite which was an A+ for me. I would definitely recommend coming... here.

Thank you for the review! We are proud to know that Hiram and our staff took good care of you here at Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We will certai...nly let Hiram know that you appreciate his help!

Hiram Gonzalez

(5.0) 82 reviews

January 16, 2020

Great service selection and they move efficiently. They take their time to explain what cars may suit what you are looking for. Pricing is also very fair

Thank you for the 5-star review! We couldn't be happier to hear that our team provided the efficient service we strive for at Greenway Dodge Chrysler ...Jeep Ram. We hope to see you again sometime!

January 16, 2020

Everyone worked very hard to get my deal done quickly & I got exactly what I wanted! I'm forever grateful for Johalvy, I recommend going to her for all... car sales!!

Thanks for sharing your 5-star experience with Johalvy! At Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we work hard to make the car buying process an excellent ...experience for our customers. We hope you are loving your new vehicle!

January 11, 2020

Bought a truck in nov 2018, I have only driven it 6k miles since I bought it, the check engine light was on when I picked up the truck and they were gonna... fix it,, well it came back on a month later,, also the right headlight has a short and needs a new wire harness, my extended warranty dont cover, imagine that... and just been one issue after the other with this purchase.. I will tell you ,, buy from a local dealer that you know,, cause once you buy from Chrysler dodge that's the end of any service.. would never recommend to anyone, much less a friend.. I will call out jarret bishop as he was the one that really put a bad taste in my mouth and went down hill from him... very dishonest.

I'm very sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your vehicle. It certainly sounds like this has been frustrating and I'd like to see ...what I can do to help, but without your name I won't be able to locate your contact information. Would you please call me when you have the chance? Thank you, Pedro Caamano - Internet Sales Director - 407-275-3200

January 11, 2020

We had the best possible experience. Both Josh and Jo we're very helpful and personable. Easiest car buying experience ever. Would recommend Greenway automotive

Your review made our day here. I'm so glad that you had the best experience working with Josh and Jo. They will both be so happy to see your feedback ...here and to know that you recommend Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

January 9, 2020

Josh & Johalvy are an awesome team. They were really on point with what I was looking for and did all they could to made it happen! They are friendly,... honest & helpful beyond reproach!

"Friendly, honest & helpful" are all words we love to see! Thank you so much for shopping with us at Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We love to hear... that Josh and Johalvy helped you get into the car you wanted. Congratulations and safe driving in your new ride!

January 9, 2020

Tyrone was extremely helpful in assisting me with my new purchase. I expressed the urgency of needing a vehicle and he did his best to secure that reality.... Would recommend to other peers of mine.

It's great to hear that Tyrone helped you get into a new vehicle in a timely manner. Thank you so much for recommending him and Greenway Dodge Chrysle...r Jeep Ram! We hope to see you again for your first oil change.

Tyrone Anu