Diepholz Auto Paris

(5.0) 1 review

Call This Dealer

• Amazing Service!!

Diepholz in Paris Illinois has made my dream of owning a Yukon come true! I called Baili and inquired about incentives rebates etc on all GM models ju

...

st to see what was out there. I recieved a great quote on a Yukon Denali and was still unsure so I backed out. Next day after thinking it over and doing research I realized it was the best deal out there and that I am going to go for it! Baili worked with my hectic work schedule brought a used one to me to test drive and paperwork to sign. We handled the majority of the business while I was on the road working. She had all the paperwork ready for me to come home sign and leave with my new vehicle! It was the easiest no hassle deal in my life!

Diepholz Auto Paris