2008 Acura Mdx

Reliable SUV

by from on September 18, 2017

If anyone is looking forward to own an Acura MDX, I recommend you to test drive and buy one. You absolutely will enjoy it.
Not Rated Reliability

Safest Car for My Teenager

by from Greenville, SC on August 26, 2017

It drives very well and is great for my teengager. She likes it very much and gets great use out of it. We have driven it to 100,000 miles and it is still good to go.

best car ever

by from Mobile on August 10, 2017

I have owned 2 MDX's so far and have never been dissapointed. I love the drive and stability and you get all the features of the over priced other vehicles out there and even more. It is extremely safe and fun to drive.

Best car I have owned

by from Chicago, il on August 10, 2017

Great look, great value and extremely reliable. The interior is designed well. Great family car with style.

reliable and Sporty

by from Bayonne NJ on July 25, 2017

worth every penny. barely any major repairs. It rides like a sports car but it's a SUV. always a fan of the HONDA/ACURA brand

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great option for a used car!

by from Boston,ma on July 21, 2017

This vehicle met all my needs. It is AWD, leather seats, great sound system, spacious, and drives great!
Not Rated Reliability

Comfort and styling

by from COLUMBUS OH on June 12, 2017

Great family hauler. Recently took our 2008 MDX on family vacation and it was very comfortable and reliable for having 160k miles on it. Averaged 21mpg which is to be expected. Overall it's been a fun and reliable family vehicle.

Very reliable car and great for snowy weather.

by from on June 7, 2017

The 2008 Acura MDX has great stability and ride comfort. It rides like a sedan but goes through snow like a truck. Very stylish interior design with good technology.

Like an air plane

by from Rochester NY on May 6, 2017

Very smooth ride excellent performance, interior is beautiful, very nice SUV. Probably not the best car for MPG but we needed a bigger car from our Acura TSX. Mdx has 6 seater with is really good and comfortable to move our family when we take a road trip. Love this vehicle!!!!

Amazing

by from Atlanta on April 30, 2017

I love this car! My sister got it for her 16th birthday and it is very nice and modern looking for the being an 8 year old car when we purchased it at the time. We have had it for about a year and it's still the most amazing car ever and definitely worth the purchase!

Our Expert Review: 2008 Acura Mdx