Model Details

2010 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews

Average based on 19 reviews

Awesome SUV!

by from Chico, CA on November 4, 2010

I have had my MDX for only 3 days, but have loved every day I have own my MDX! I even found myself making up excuses to drive to the store or go get coffee so that I could take it for a spin :). I looked at the Audi Q5 in addition to the MDX in my car search. I was surprised to find that the MDX drove smoother and had even more pick-up speed! I traded in my '08 RDX and saw a big difference in quality, comfort and feel. The technology in the MDX is not too overwhelming, but very thoughtfully included. I really had a hard time in justifying purchasing an Audi Q5 as the quality of service and reliability of Audi has always been in question. This is true for both their vehicles and their dealerships. When one is paying around $50,000 for a vehicle, there should be no question of reliability or that the company will stand behind their product. In addition to the fact that the Audi Q5 is a small SUV that is around same price as the MDX being a standard size SUV. With Audi's reliability issues, you would think that they would price their vehicles appropriately. Acura does stand behind their vehicles and because of the level of service, quality of cars and their commitment to their customers I will not hesitate to buy Acuras in the future! Acura has consistently been one of the top car companies in reliability, quality and overall value. The MDX will not disappoint you!

The best premium SUV you can buy!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL on August 20, 2010

I sold my E Class Merc and bought the "base" 2010 MDX. Having owned many quality vehicles, including 7 SUV's over the past 20 years, in my opinion, the MDX is the best I have owned. Quality, finish, performance and features are outstanding. This SUV is so much fun to drive, in a world full of bland vehicles. AWD and exceptional braking make it ultra safe. Unless you really need the nav and MP3 features, the base model is a very good choice. You can hardly call a vehicle that has a rear camera, power tail-lift, power/heated leather seats, voice controlled Bluetooth, CD changer, moon roof and much more a base model! Front seats are superb. Middle row (reclines) is excellent. Third row is for kids or small adults only. I also personally like the styling very much. One thing I really like is that although this is a big vehicle, it does not feel or look like a van. Some SUV's are beginning to look like vans. I thoroughly recommend this vehicle.

Excellent in all respects

by from Louisville, KY on January 17, 2011

Outstanding ride comfort and quietness. Handles more like a sports sedan than SUV. Excellent NAV system but takes some time to learn how to use. Many high tech features that may frustrate some owners.

Hands down, the best vehicle I have ever owned!

by from Southwest Virginia on July 27, 2010

We were planning to purchase our 2nd Lexus 350, and we decided to drive the MDX. I'm so glad we did!

4th MDX

by from on May 17, 2014

I have had four MDXs and the quality is always the best. It rides like a car not a truck. It has great resale value and is a safe car. You cant go wrong buying an MDX

Excellent vehicle

by from WA on September 3, 2012

No complaints (yet, anyway). Replaces a 2006 MDX which also was excellent. Minor complaints: complexity of GPS, response to voice poor, mileage OK but could be better. Major plus factors: handling, safety features (including lane warning, 5 star crash rating among, 3 view backup camera among many others) All in all, a great vehicle that has the competition (ie Lexus and Infiniti) beat.

Great bang for the buck!

by from Bowling Green, KY on January 4, 2010

Replaced BMW X3 with 2010 MDX. It is about the same price but the MDX has much more to offer and we are quite pleased. No vehicle I've ever owned handles better than a BMW but the MDX has more and better bells and whistles and doesn't give much ground in handling, especially considering the larger size. I believe the MDX just might provide the best value of all SUV's or crossovers. Our base model is well worth the price. The interior is quite plush and very comfortable and the technology is unsurpassed. It handles like a much smaller vehicle and provides the comfort and convenience of a much more expensive one. I don't know what else I could ask for. The only thing I miss from the X3 is the heated steering wheel. The lease deals on the MDX are MUCH better than the X3 as well. If you're in the market for a high-end SUV don't buy until you've tried this one. It's all you could want for less.

amazing car ever i think it is very reliable!!!!!!

by from newyork,ny on January 1, 2010

totaly worth your money!!! i love this car it is my way of transportation and it is really fun to tell people that i have an acura and it is 2010 i just love it like a friend! it is amazing.

Great Vehicle

by from New England on February 19, 2016

I just brought mine for it's 105K timing belt and tune up. I have been very impressed with this SUV. It is very reliable. Other than standard maintenance, I have not done a thing to the MDX. It's a great Vehicle that I would highly recommend. I hope to have mine for many, many more years to come.

MDX id Best

by from Maryland on August 19, 2015

This is my second MDX. I love this car and would recommend it to anyone looking for an SUV. It drives like a car but performs like an SUV. You will be happy that you bought this car.