2011 Acura Mdx

Not my favorite vehicle

by from Spring on September 18, 2017

I bought a 2012 because I had heard that they were reliable. I had a Buick Enclave previously and I was surprised to find that the Buick has a much smoother ride and more "extras" than the Acura. I took a weekend trip to another state and was very disappointed with the road noise and bumpy ride. I got caught in bad weather and found the windshield wipers did not have variable speeds, either. Maybe, I'm just spoiled to comfort and the "bells and whistles," but I don't see why Acura doesn't supply comfort, as well as dependability.
Not Rated Reliability

Exceptional car

by from Brentwood, TN on August 11, 2017

I'm a realtor and I Have been driven many different cars but this ACURA is my top list because is an exceptional car and unbelivabel. Is my best car ever and this is my 2nd Acura MDX.

Most Affordable and Reliable 3rd Row SUV

by from Mason, OH on August 4, 2017

Not just me, my entire family loves to ride on this Luxurious SUV. I love the seating comfort, Suspension, Body Styling, road grip and traction of the SH-AWD in all road conditions. My base model itself delivers a rocking sound.

Best in the class

by from San Antonio, TX on August 4, 2017

Best in the class for luxury SUVs with reliability, reasonable price and resale value. Fun to drive.

Too early to judge

by from New York on July 14, 2017

The only issue I have at the moment is poor gas milage . Very comfortable . Strong engine . Like the handling . Feels safe

The best Test drive ever

by from SN 834 Santasi Main Post Office on July 7, 2017

Is nice and good quality everything working . Good job. I recommend to all people who wish to buy try and own a car in life not just to own any car but to own a good car that will help you in life forever. Head straight to this end for your dream car and test it yourself. A word to a wise is enough. I know what I have gain since I bought my car from this end. So join me and share the good things and the quality cars here thanks.
Not Rated Reliability

The Best car I have ever used

by from SN 834 Santasi Main Post Office on July 7, 2017

Since I bought my car till date the only thing I do is to change my engine oil no fault. Good work and also nice and quality cars are sold here. I recommend to everyone because I trust what I buy and what I bought is still helping me my life. One good news is that I use the we with my wife and my brother in-law. One thing I know is that if is a bad or fake car by now it would have started given me problems but due to the quality of it still strong. Good job keep up with good cars and nice prices too. The prices of the cars are the best so far because I do a lot of research when i wish to buy something, but so far so good this is where I found good dealers and good prices. Thank you

decent

by from Atlanta, GA on June 24, 2017

This is a good car if you are looking to haul kids around, but anything more than that is not so good. First of all, the exterior design is very bland. It does not scream high-end like the price tag suggest. It is much easier to find better looking cars in the same price range, and class. (ex. Porsche Cayenne, Range Rover, Audi Q7, Lexus RX, and the BMW X5.) The interior design is just as bland, the leather and materials are nice and luxurious, but the technology is abysmal. To even get a screen in the car you have to get a technology package. However, there is a back-up camera that is conveniently hidden in the rear view mirror. The car comes with a big 3.7L V6 that is very punchy and decently responsive. But beware, this car gets horrible gas mileage (averaging around 17mpg with normal driving). One thing I absolutely hate about this car is the terrible transmission. It always seems to be in too high a gear and is extremely slow to respond. It is not even worth using the paddle shifters, because they either take too long to respond or just don't except your shift. However, the reliability has been very good, driving 50k miles the only major repair (besides oil changes) has been the timing belt that went out at 90k and cost 900 dollars.

great car, only sold it to move across the country

by from Plano , TX on June 19, 2017

The MDX was everything i needed it to be and more. Great power, great handling and great reliability. Only negative, middle and 3rd row not great for people over 6'3"

I love my Acura MDX!

by from Spartanburg, SC on May 11, 2017

This is the best vehicle I have ever purchased! It is so comfortable and has all the bells and whistles I have always wanted.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Acura Mdx