1991 Acura NSX Consumer Reviews

1991 Acura Nsx
Average based on 2 reviews

Everyday super

by from Atlanta, GA on July 25, 2011

A exotic car with Honda reliability. This is one of the best handling cars even for todays standard. It does lack some of the power that modern sports cars have. There are other vehicles with better numbers for the price, but drive this car and find out why Ferrari, Corvette and todays sports cars are built like they are today.

Everyday Exotic

by from Virginia on March 4, 2013

In 2012 I went to a consignment dealer to drive a 1979 Ferrari 308. Most beautifully-styled car ever. I always wanted one. After stalling the car twice on the test drive and trapping the sole of my shoe under the other sole (pedals too close together because front wheel well cuts into cabin space) every time I shifted, I knew I would never be happy with the car no matter HOW beautiful it was. On the way out, I saw a blk/blk 1991 NSX buried against the wall behind two other classic cars. I drove the car and it could not have been more user-friendly. Seat position and angle is perfect. Visibility is excellent. Handling is sharp and directive. Controls were smooth and easily reachable. In short, it was everything the Ferrari was not; and almost as beautiful. I bought it. Do not be scared off by the fact it is only 49" high. Yes, when behind an SUV, a nuclear bomb could go off in front of you and you would never see it. But oh, how it handles back roads when you are all alone on the road. The ride is not too firm if you stay away from the Z-rated tires. I have owned a mid-engine MR2 and a Honda S-2000 and this is by far the superior car. Plenty of power and you are always in control no matter how fast you drive it. Low production volume means you won't see yourself coming down the road, like in a Corvette. This is As with any sports car, be sure you know the owner history before you buy. This is a vehicle for drivers that want to stand out from the crowd. I guarantee Happy Motoring!