2009 Acura Tl

Bery clsssy comfortable teliable car

by from Aventura on September 19, 2017

It is a very classy reliable car, big trunk, heavy duty. It is a high maintenance vehicle. lots of room, good sound system

Awesome cruise!

by from Missouri on September 18, 2017

The vechile is really nice in styling , will turn heads, when it comes to performance it's a bit better than a regular sedan; has a bit of a kick when you step on that pedal. Overall it's a nice vehicle if you find the right one, will last forever if you treat it rite!
Not Rated Reliability

The best performance and make of all time

by from Anaheim, ca on August 11, 2017

Acuras are reliable and nothing compares to style and the comfort is perfect. Fastest and stylish and extremely comfortable and sound system with navigation. I recommend this car to anyone that wants to stand out.

Nothing Short of Amazing

by on August 4, 2017

This vehicle is worth every penny that has been spent towards owning it. I wasn't an Acura guy until I "stumbled" upon this model TL. But I must this car has made me regret owning anything other than an Acura. If in the market to purchase a car, you can't go wrong with the TL or any Acura for that matter. It's sporty and luxurious, two things that I always love about any car I purchase. No major mechanical issues, just the normal maintenance.

love this car

by from sacramento, ca on August 3, 2017

Great handling car. I have the "SH-AWD" model. It does under steer a little when pushed very hard. Overall its a quiet, comfortable and roomy car for the segment.

So far it is the most reliable car that I have own

by from Hazleton Pennsylvania on July 19, 2017

So far so good the ride is smooth has a lot of power I love it I hope I can say the same in many more years

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Excellent car. My son love it.

by from Jersey City, NJ on July 5, 2017

This car was an awesome buy. It runs smooth; is clean inside and outside. Me and my son went Wednesday June 28th; he road tested with Mr. Harold and he loved it. then we went back on Friday June 30th with my husband and he road tested the car. My son ended up buying the car, because it was a good deal with few miles and only one owner. We love the car and how they treated us at the dealer. Thanks

Uses car for Havingfun

Most confort car i ever owned

by from Nj on June 26, 2017

The ride is great compares to other cars, drives like new all the time, less problems and cheap parts

Phenomenal and Most Reliable Family Sedan!

by from Chicago, IL on May 1, 2017

This vehicle is known from past models and awards to be one of the most competitively built car on the globe! They are notorious for been having engineered great engines and transmissions. The Acura TL has a roomier cabbin than the Honda Accord and not to mention more fine tuned mechanically. The car has impeccable performance and would fit any sporty character with all the technology options available. Overall 5 star rating price and performance wise.

Exceptional sport sedan

by from on April 29, 2017

Owned 8 years. EXCEPTIONAL WINTER AND RAIN DRIVER! Extremely stable on twisties. Best road car I've ever owned. Highly recommend the SH-Awd with tech package. Little more expensive but well worth the money. Probably the best AWD system out there including the more current systems. Extremely low maintenance requirements and easy to do maintenance items by the average do-it-yourselfer.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Acura Tl