2003 Audi A 4

Overall, a good car.

by on September 16, 2017

I've have owned my 2003 Audi A4 for 2 years now. It looks great, drives great. The only thing I urge people to be careful when purchasing a car such as mine is that if the Audi is equipped with a Multitronic CVT Transmission, be aware of the problems it may cause. Do your research. That is the only issue I have had with the car.

Most stylish and reliable car ever. Runs awesome!

by from Hudson, NY on August 29, 2017

I love this car. The heated leather seats and sunroof are the best! Also I love the way it sounds when driving, sounds fierce!

Uses car for Havingfun

Nice car, but high maintenance

by from Ann Arbor, MI on June 29, 2017

Luxury vehicle with sports-car handling. I had the 1.8 liter turbo and I never got to like the lag. But when things go south on German cars it costs plenty to get them repaired.

Uses car for Havingfun

Inconsistency is one of its key features

by from on April 18, 2017

I like this car but it's way too much to maintain. One issue after another and the parts are super expensive. If you're willing to risk then you'd enjoy this car if not try to stay away from it.

Best handling car i've ever owned

by from Hillsboro on March 6, 2017

This car is great especially in the winter time. It's handling capabilities blew me away..I absolutely love it.

Love this Audi

by from Annville on February 27, 2017

Beautiful car inside and out. I love the leather and the sunroof. The power seats and the BOSE system make it perfect.

Love it

by from Lakeville, MN on February 23, 2017

Ive owned my Audi for about a year now and its been an alright car. I have had to do some repairs to the vehicle costing me around $2500 but that could happen with any used car. After those repairs its been driving very smooth and also an amazing snow car! It plows snow!

Great Car

by from Chicago, IL on September 22, 2016

I purchased an 03 Audi A4, and I love it. No problems what so ever. All buttons and features work as supposed to. So smooth and quiet! I will get another one when its time for another car. But this one will get me many years.

Neuro Problems in the rain!

by from Kansas City on May 21, 2015

My Liselle is our second of three 2003 Audi cars. But it is the second to have ruined electronics because rain has caused water to collect in the area where the electronics module and wiring is under the floorboard. We thought the first time was just because a windshield repair was done incorrectly; but this time it was a leaf in a drain hole in the battery compartment, and when the battery got fried from swimming, we discovered the blockage when the tech changed the battery out. The Service Tech at the dealership told me we should have been checking the drainage holes all along (Tell me, how many of you check those drainage holes regularly?) to prevent this from happening. The first repair cost about $5500 and the insurance company (of the windshield company) totaled the car; this time it is going to cost us $3000 -- which is really more than I can afford. But I love Liselle. And Dear Hubby loves his 2003 Audi, too. The ride is smooth; it is warm or cool, as needed; it is easy for me to handle and park. It feels like a well-built machine. Has anyone else had trouble with water damage of the electronics on Audi of early 2000s? Seems like a bad design to me. Thanks.

Little res cr

by from Cincinnati on May 30, 2013

So far the car has cost me an extra 3500 dollars in repair I know the car is ten years old but I didn't expect to put this much money into it.

Our Expert Review: 2003 Audi A 4