2009 Audi A 4

2009 Audi A4 Quatro - Low Miles!

by from Plano on September 12, 2017

2009 Audi A4 2.0t Quattro. - Low Miles! Silver, excellent condition. Glass sunroof, front and rear power windows, cruise control, central locking automatic, leather, newer tires, new front brakes. Bluetooth mobile phone. 5 disk CD player.

A car for all seasons!

by from Lake Zurich on September 10, 2017

wonderful car, very surefooted, great power, great comfort. I had a BMW 3 series before this and I found this much more enjoyable and reliable.

Car that fits me

by from Solon, oh on August 1, 2017

I bought this car 3 weeks ago. Already love it. I just wish the engine was a bit bigger. it's quick but I want a loud car that turns some heads. The interior is perfect. And I also want a bigger trunk though. But overall a great car.

Beautiful car.

by from Buffalo, ny on July 28, 2017

This is my first Audi. It is a very beautiful car. It is a smooth ride. It maneuvers well and has great gas mileage.

Always get the warranty.

by from Irvine, California on July 25, 2017

Currently own this vehicle also with extremely low miles. Things constantly break. Thinking about trading it in after owning it for barely a year. Lesson learned to always buy the warranty like I did. I couldn't imaging how much I would be into it if I did not purchase the warranty. Can't say anything against all Audi because this is the only one and the only one I will own.

Reliable sporty transportation

by from St Petersburg, FL on July 14, 2017

This car was purchased to replace a daily driver vehicle. Needed reliable, comfortable transportation and this fits the bill.

Audi reliabilit has become my standard for Ownersh

by from MT Juliet, TN on July 11, 2017

This is my second Audi and will not be my last ! Impeccable performance and extraordinary build Quality !!

Pretty Sweet

by from on June 15, 2017

Best vehicle I've ever owned. Stylish, luxurious, classy, sporty, all in one. She drives like a champ.

Most comfortable car I've had

by from Rhode Island on May 28, 2017

This car is comfortable, sporty, yet good on gas and great looking. The Only thing I would change is the reliability.

i did buy it used though.

by from Lexington, KY on May 19, 2017

I have a 2009 Audi A4, and its been a curse since the day i bought it. i have spent over 4000 in repairs on the thing whilst all the minor charges from things i fix myself. Expect problems! However, i did buy it used with 80K miles on it, and the car hasnt had the oil consumption fix done on it. But its a fun car to drive when its not breaking down.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Audi A 4