2008 Bmw 128

Nice car for the weekend

by from on September 10, 2017

This car is very sporty and fast, It comes with everything i need, family love this car and we look forward to have fun this summer.

Love to Love my beamer..very sexy car

by from Dallas, Texas on August 5, 2017

This car is excellent fir a single woman lime myself. I dont need a back seat and tge onky passenger I need is myself.

Uses car for Havingfun

ultimate...

by from St. Louis, MO on August 4, 2017

Sporty but not ostentatious, the BMW is a made to drive. I only sold mine because I wasn't driving enough to justify it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Expensive even if you buy cheap

by from SoCal on June 16, 2017

It's a great car but I would never purchase one used again. When it breaks it'll cost you a lot. And the worst part is the proprietary tools needed to lift the car to fix it. You cannot fix it yourself for the most part.

Great, fun, dependable convertible.

by from Lake Oswego, Oregon on May 31, 2017

Got it when it was two years old....with the exception of a running light burning out and water pump replacement, this car has been trouble free. Comfortable (has sports seats) highway and city driving, great handling, all the power (and a good bit more than) you'd ever need for every day driving safety and fun.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

by from on April 21, 2017

The 2008 BMW 128i has been the best car I have EVER had. I will miss it very much. The next owner is blessed.

Overall Best Car I've Ever Driven

by from Milan, NY on March 21, 2017

I love to drive and I have driven many different cars in my life but nothing compares to BMW! The 2008 1 series is a wonderful used car. It is so fun to drive and in the time I've owned it, has been very reliable. The car rides so smooth, is easy to drive, and is especially nice in the warm season with the convertible top down!

BMW 128i

by from Paradise Valley, AZ on May 12, 2014

I'm loving this car so far! I was looking for a sporty convertible with a back seat, and this car fits the bill! Great acceleration and easy handling. Perfect with the top down or up. The seats are very comfortable and the trunk is surprisingly roomy for the size of the car.

100+ mph with the top down

by from Scottsdale , AZ on February 20, 2013

Ive had my 2008 128i conv for 6 months. I traded in an Audi A3 that was self destructing. Wow what a difference. This car is solid, purposeful, extremely well balanced, has an amazing exhaust note.. really.. I really didnt expect it to be such a good sports car. Going 100+ mph with the top down and having a conversation is nothing. The back seat is real!! The more curves and hills, the more the car becomes zen like one with the road... that's very nice. It gets compliments and stares, another nice bonus. No troubles yet. The dealer service is first class. Mine was used with a full warranty. OK, I get about 22 mpg. For half the cost of a new one, and all the engineering, its an amazing car.

What a fun car

by from Woodbury, NJ on December 14, 2012

The BMW 128i that I own is a convertible and, by far, the most enjoyable car I've owned. Solid performance and reliability, great styling inside and out and excellent service from BMW. It is my first BMW and it won't be my last.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Bmw 128