1991 Bmw 325

My Favorite Car

by from Wichita, KS on June 30, 2008

The E30 BMW 325 is the most fun car I?ve ever owned. It doesn?t have much power, but the rear wheel drive makes it fun on gravel and in the wet and snow. Although the car is now twenty-two years old, it is more reliable than any car I have ever owned. It is a simple car and has room under the hood for maintenance; however, I never need to do much of anything in five years except routine maintenance. This car has a more solid frame than most new cars, and a solid frame is a great starting point for good suspension which, for the age of this car, is the best I have ever encountered. It also has great acceleration since the car is so light, and gets great gas mileage. Moreover, parts for this car are dirt cheap and you can get them anywhere!

Pretty darn good

by from Austin, Texas on November 5, 2009

I love Volkswagens, and was shopping for one. My friend had a 1991 325i for sale, couldnt sell it. I bought for $300 even though he wanted $900. I'm a mechanic and replaced a worn carrier bearing. The car was wreched in the past and needed some work. But this car was in BAD condition. And it is still super reliable. Gas mileage great. And you are still faster then those junk Hondas. Buy one

Most reliable car I have ever owned

by from on May 28, 2017

As my daily driver the car meets all my needs and exceeded my expectations. Its definitely worth its price tag.