2008 Bmw 328

Great Car!

by from Dublin, Virginia on September 15, 2017

This car fit my style as well as expectation! I have the sports wagon and the space is great but the back seats are a little tight!

Has the smoothest ride of any car I've driven!

by from Springfield, il on September 15, 2017

Stylish, quiet, and drives like nothing else! Very compact and light. Has a tight steering so you feel like car is attached to the road.

Luxurious yet Agile & Quick

by from on September 7, 2017

Would like to have the 335, but the 328 would do for most. Smooth shifts and quick off the line in sport mode.

Fun, Sporty, Economical

by from on September 6, 2017

One of my most favorite cars I've ever owned. I would recommend this car to everyone. I Love it! It's the best car I've ever owned.

Very reliable

by from McKinney on September 3, 2017

The car is great, maintenance is expensive. I would have liked mine to have a USB jack and BlueTooth. Overall it's a good car.

E93 drop top 328i convertible

by from Sgv, Ca on August 15, 2017

One of the best cars I owned. My only regret is selling it for a sedan. This is an all around car, luxury, sports, styles, 2 cars in one! Hard too is great for bad weather though it's a convertible so you will have loud wind noise sometimes water leaks from the roof. When the top is dropped it's a real head turner, people will break their neck checking you out! Stereo is great as well as space and cargo for a vehicle in this segememt. A lot better than a Miata or boxster. Excellent handling, great speed, and a very reliable motor. Stay away from the turbo motors. More money + more power + more problems = more headaches!! I highly recommend this car to anyone who's interesting is a luxury, convertible, that offers more flexibility for a daily commute and grocery getter!!

Excellent ride over bumpy roads

by from west hempstead on August 7, 2017

The car is very fast and a gas saver.Handles bumps like no other car I previously had.It is intelligent and fun to drive long distance.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

10 years old - still great style.

by from Columbus, OH on August 6, 2017

20008 328i Coupe: Pro's: Very reliable car, good performance, looks newer than it is Con's: Expensive repairs / service

Fancy car, lots of mechanical issues

by from Hyannis, MA on July 25, 2017

Great car, although once it reached over 75,000 miles it gave a lot of mechanical issues. Every issue cost me over $2,000 if not more.

Great Car

by from Houston on July 23, 2017

Great driving and good engine response. You can do some of the repairs on your own but its not as simple as US or Asian cars. I never had any major repairs needed and its at 85k miles so definitely worth the money.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Bmw 328