2007 Bmw 335

Best Used Bang for buck for a Lux sedan

by from Milwaukee, WI on September 7, 2017

BMW has been much better in recent years on styling, performance and reliability. Dont fall into the old stereotype of BMWs being expensive and tough to own.

Make sure you get your car check out at a shop.

by from TN on September 4, 2017

I do like my car but make sure you try to get it checked if possible before you buy. I had to put $3,800 in it that needed to be fixed. Major oil leaks. And I am not done yet.

Truly a driver's car

by from Indianapolis on August 29, 2017

This is my 3rd convertible but my 1st convertible hard top. It drives like a dream, looks great and is open to the sky (probably the best part). Ergonomically it is perfect.

Uses car for Havingfun

Insanely fast. Puts a smile on your face

by on August 29, 2017

Spent thousands of dollars and many many many hours fixing it. But it's so fun, fast, and good looking.

The worst car I have ever owned!

by from Florence, KY on August 21, 2017

My first BMW was an E60 M5, unfortunately I downgraded to my current car the 335xi Twin Turbo and It is the worst car I have ever owned! I have a laundry list of stupid things have broken, and parts are not cheap, after all its GERMAN and reliable, right? WRONG! Expect things from your turbos not to work to your fuel system going bad in the this car and also a new warning light every month. I've had my 335xi for 4 years now and I couldn't hate it more. I could go on and on about how terrible this thing is, but just go buy a Cadillac or Lexus, just something reliable.

Definitely a driver?s car.

by from Atlanta GA on August 19, 2017

The most fun I had ever had in a car. I used to enjoy my daily commute. This car requires to stay on top of its maintenance 5k oil changes brake flushes so on. However, the driving satisfaction is superb.

fantastic performance bargain on the used market

by from Memphis, TN on August 17, 2017

I bought this car used 2 years ago with 60k miles on it for a great price and it had a 100k warranty. This car is fantastic, it is a very well built vehicle and is a blast to drive. The only issue I have is the cost of repairs. since I have a warranty it isn't a huge deal but if you buy one without a warranty, prepare for high repair bills. But I would buy it again for sure.

Best car I've owned

by from Somerville nj on August 17, 2017

Amazing handleing, very comfortable, has good pick up all around fun car! Gets gas mileage for a quick car.!

A load of fun

by on August 13, 2017

What can I say? This car is amazing. It's my 1st 335i and my 3rd BMW overall. I am in love, it's amazingly fast and will put many sports cars to shame. I have put a JB4 tune on it and it makes it feel like a supercar! The secret to buying BMWs is to buy a BMW code reader and take it to your test drive and read the codes on it. This allows you to see what it needs and if it's worth your time. That's no different with this one. I plan to only drive 335is from now on (maybe an M3 later on). Can't recommend enough, and they're easy to work on!

711 whp

by from Miramar on August 7, 2017

Fastest car I've ever built! It will completely blow your mind. 26k dollars have been invested in this car.

Uses car for Havingfun