2008 Bmw 528

Great car

by from DECKER on September 18, 2017

Awesome power for a sedan. Mileage is awesome also. Seats are comfortable and the styling overall is very quality looking.

Best car I've ever bought

by from MURFREESBORO,Tennessee on September 9, 2017

This car is everything, from the way it drives to the comfort inside. For the money, this car is worth every penny!

Good performance luxury car

by on August 15, 2017

It's loaded with a plenty of intelligent features and performance for the model year and price as a used car. The BMW 3.0 liter V6 AWD stands by its tagline as the ultimate driving machine. It drives very smooth and quiet and accelerates briskly. The ride quality and handling makes this car and other German siblings stand out of the crowd. It's a true driver's car.

No worries!

by on July 20, 2017

LOVE this car. It handles turns better than any other car I've ever owned, which is a huge deal for me since I drive on the highways more often than not. A bit on the mechanical side, the oil filter is 3x easier to change compared to other cars, and working on this car is a breeze. If you love this car, it'll love you back.

Love it! A lot of bang for the buck

by on July 6, 2017

Definitely a performance machine. Fit and finish is great. The car is comfortable and an absolute pleasure to drive.

My First , My last, no other like My BMW

by from Oxnard, Ca. on June 3, 2017

I love my BMW!!!!! I bought it used but it was very well maintained and had all the service records. I will forever drive a BMW. I love the way it hugs the road and I have control with with speed.

Becoming a BMW owner

by from Jacksonville, FL on May 30, 2017

I would recommend this car to anyone. It certainly adapts to the driver and is a fantastic ride. The interior is incredibly spacious without the feel of driving a boat. The quick response once you accelerate is more than acceptable in my opinion. As a mother of a 5-year-old, safety and practicality is a must. I've had this car for over a year and I'm still pleased. Maintenance is a big factor to consider as I've found it to be a bit pricey. Despite the sticker shock at the mechanic, I don't plan on driving anything other than a BMW going forward.

Excellent luxury auto

by from on April 28, 2017

Excellent luxury auto , drives great. This is the 4th BMW I have owned. Great value for the money. I would never buy a new one, just used.

A car my family is going to enjoy...

by from Charlotte, NC on April 15, 2017

I just bought this 528i BMW two days ago and so far I have enjoyed every moment. It is a well kept vehicle. My family loves it. My wife loves it so much, that I am afraid she is going to want to trade cars with me (hahaha). It was a great buy for the money. It handles great. A smooth ride, beautiful paint and body, stylish, lots of extras. A true family car, but with a sporty look that I love and am enjoying. Great sound equipment and the navigation and phone system were a big plus that I was not expecting. The seats are very comfortable. I am looking forward to many years of driving it.

The best driver's car

by from Depew on March 11, 2017

The 2008 BMW model was way ahead in the refresh cycle than its peers in terms of interior and exterior styling showcasing the road presence and a greater stance even now. I very much like the smooth steptronic transmission with easy gear shifter. The cabin's quietness and vehicle's performance are a great plus. It's a great fun to drive car equipped with loads of features and quality parts all of which add to driving comfort. Pros - Unique Gear selector Performance Ride quality & Handling Seating + Steering + Mirrors memory for 2 drivers Lighting (Powerful Adaptive dynamic Bi xenon, Turn with steering headlights, Auto leveling, Cornering lights, Welcome lights, Curb illumination LEDs) Interior quality Cons - Cost of purchase Rear seat space

Our Expert Review: 2008 Bmw 528