Model Details

2010 BMW 535 Consumer Reviews

Average based on 19 reviews

Great Car and lot fun to Drive

by from Atlanta, GA on September 10, 2012

If you are looking for a car thats lot fun and pumps your adrenaline then you should go for this car. This car is 50% down compared to the retail value and you would be better than driving any other c...
If you are looking for a car thats lot fun and pumps your adrenaline then you should go for this car. This car is 50% down compared to the retail value and you would be better than driving any other car

Only 500 miles

by from Washington, DC on September 9, 2009

Having driven this beautiful machine for only 2 weeks I have limited experience. However, this car is quick, tight, beautiful and pure pleasure to drive. For a big sedan it's performance-both acceleration, braking and gas mileage (23 mpg!) is remarkable. I ordered the M package with incredible seats - paddle shifting-the new 2010 navigation is a huge improvement (hard drive now) and improved I-drive buttons. I love this car!!

bmw 535 xi w 6-speed manual transmission

by from chicago on December 12, 2012

love the car. it feels great. so solid. the drive is smooth and beautiful but gas consumption is definitely higher than with my 2001 audi a6.

excellent CPO BMW 535ix

by from Morris County New Jersey on December 17, 2014

this 2010 BMW 535IX is an incredible car to drive. This is my daily driver for the last 2 years and over 30k miles. The x drive has superior drive and handling in all weather conditions. Really enjoy the simple interior dash, winter package. I would recommend changing the oil at 5k, not what the car states. Great car to work on too, gotta love YouTube and true service manuals. You will enjoy this Car, Just bought Michelin Xi3 snow for the winter, bring on the snow. New Jersey Winter's can be fun too.

Happy with my purchase

by from Vacaville, CA on February 25, 2013

I've always wanted a BMW, however, our family buys American cars only. Stepped out of our comfort zone to buy the BMW, I've always been in love with the classy body style. If not for Cars.com, I would not have even known about the smaller dealership we purchased this car from. They were straight forward with us, answered all of our questions honestly,and had a more competative price than the larger dealships in the area.

4 Door Sedan with Sports Car Performance

by from on July 24, 2013

If you are in the market for a four-door sedan, but are tired of sacrificing performance, this may be the car for you. This car has enough room to seat four adults comfortably, and all the amenities you expect from a luxury sedan. The ride is the perfect balance of comfort and performance.

Hi cost of ownership

by from Staten Island, NY on June 27, 2013

This car is pretty finicky. Everything on it is expensive to repair or replace. When it runs right its an awesome machine to drive. The acceleration and handling are right on the money. The ride can be a little rough, but thats because its a sporty car. If you shop around look for one with all the options, you will enjoy it that much more.

My 535i

by from Los Angeles, Ca on November 1, 2015

This car is an incredible car. The performance has exceeded my expectations time and time again. The interior and exterior is sleek and luxurious. I'm a 20 year old that's turning heads in this 5 series. There is only one thing that kind of bugs me about the car, it's a lot heavier than any of my past cars. BUT it's definitely manageable.

Best Ever

by from Mpls,MN on November 2, 2011

This 2010 535 xdrive wagon is superb. Performance ,handling, acceleration,luxury are all there making this vehicle the best I've ever owned. It's fun to drive and it's also a great family vehicle.

Excellent Car

by from Maryland on October 29, 2012

Reliable and excellent. High Performance. Most of all, never fails. It dependable and its worth the money