2010 Bmw 535 Gran Turismo

unique appearance, family size, comfortable

by from TEXAS on September 18, 2017

i am interested in purchasing a used 535GT. I have never owned a bemer. I like unusual anything. This is ME. IT'S CLASSIC AND AND EYE CATCHING. I FOLLOW MY HOLY SPIRIT BEFORE I FOLLOW MAN'S.
Not Rated Reliability

huge difference between GT and regular 5 series

by from Portland. OR on June 23, 2017

GT is built based on Bmw 7 series. It is bigger than regular 5series and little heavier. Seats are wider and more comfortable. The technology in this car is incredible. The laser cruise control really works. The 535 GT slows and even brakes the vehicle if necessary. The cruise will even adjust in stop and go traffic. The cell phone integration is remarkable. On my first drive the vehicle downloaded all my phone contacts and now dials automatically with voice commands with no voice training necessary. The four wheel steering makes cornering effortless. The cabin is quieter at highway speeds than any car I have ridden in. The radio and hard drive are great for downloading music of a USB or connecting an ipod. Every time I drive the car the technology in the car suprises me with something new.