2012 BMW 535 Gran Turismo Consumer Reviews

2012 Bmw 535 Gran Turismo
Average based on 1 review

So far so good

by from Atlanta Ga. on March 19, 2013

I looked at quite a few cars and SUV's before I bought the 535GT. I didn't want a car because they sit too low to the ground and I had been in 3 SUV's and while great the gas mileage is bad. Just got out of a new 2011 VW Toureg and it was excellent but the overall mileage was 16 MPG. I wanted a little better. After driving everything out there I settled on the GT. It drove great and handled like a car but much easier to get in as it sits 5" higher than a car and just 3' lower than a SUV. This one has every feature on it. Love the ability of shift into sport mode with the suspension, the NAPA leather seats are to die for, and it drives great. After a month I am getting 19 MPG around town. I take it on the highway in 3 weeks so we will see what it does on the highway but so far I am very satisfied. While many say it is ugly I don't think so. I live the hatch and I like having something a little different so you don't see yourself coming and going. And best of all since I leased it I could car less if it doesn't hold its value. I will just hand them back the key. The best is getting the camera which projects your speed and when you engage the navigation system your directions are right in front of you so you don't have to take your eyes off the road to see where to go next. So far after a month I think I made a great choice and could not be happier.