2012 Bmw 550 Gran Turismo

Absolutely a fantastic car

by from on March 12, 2017

Fine car. It is Really a reliable and excellent performance car. It has a fantastically comfortable set up. It is so very stylish and a safe balance for travel. The car is absolutely reliable and has the best value for money. I will certainly recommend such vehicles for all prospective buyers.

perfect for my needs

by from Michigan on July 27, 2012

I was looking to buy my first luxury car and sell my beloved murano. I play hockey and I wanted the extra space for gear, but was tired of driving a crossover. Station wagons just seemed too maternal. A friend pointed me in this direction and I couldn't be more thrilled. Seems to have as much space as the crossover, especially when you put the rear seats down, but drives like a sports sedan. The V8 flies in sport mode. Cant get the bluetooth to play pandora from my BlackBerry, but small sacrifice. Great car.