2008 Bmw 650

2008 BMW 650i w/ sport package - Review

by on September 5, 2017

The BMW 650i is hands down the best grand tourer for the money. The 650i packs a 4.8 liter V8 producing 362hp and 361 lb-ft of torque. The result is a 0-60 time of 5 seconds flat with a top speed of 155 mph. But, a grand tourer isn't just about going fast. It's about being seen and the 650i certainly draws attention. Even today this car still looks every bit as expensive as it's original 80 plus thousand MSRP. Speaking from experience, when I brought this car to work, the owner of the company asked how much they were paying me. He thought I bought a new $90,000 car. It embodies the elegant sportiness of cars like the Aston Martin DB11 for a fraction of the cost. The car boasts an elegant interior with high-quality materials that can compete with even the best luxury cars. The seats are well bolstered providing comfort for long trips. The dashboard mirrors the car's exterior with elegant curves. The center controls lean toward the driver creating a driver focused cockpit. The car's handling is perfect for daily driving. It provides the right balance of comfort and feel with shift points that never feel too slow or too aggressive. For those days where you want to have even more fun you can unleash the car's sportiness by pushing the sport button. Sport mode transforms the 650i into a high revving, low growling beast that fully delivers on BMW's ultimate driving machine promise. Overall you will be hard pressed to find a car for under $25,00 that delivers the luxury and driving experience of the 650i. Verdict, not only is the car a statement piece to impress your friends, it is an excellent daily driver and sports car. It is the ultimate grand touring machine. A low mileage example of this car can be had for just under $25,000.

Uses car for Havingfun

Fun in the Sun

by from Dalton, GA on August 25, 2017

Love this car! It is a 650i convertable and the car I have wanted for many years. I have always called this car "sexy" because of the looks. It is a beautiful car!!

most fun car to drive

by from Venice, Fl on August 2, 2017

Bought it as a fun driver. Not disappointed. Fantastic acceleration and handling. Still learning to use all the systems.

Uses car for Havingfun

dealer

by from FWA on February 10, 2015

the interior of the car were really bad for the milage the top was squeaking and they don't know how to make a costumer happy they act like they gonna buy not you i really hated the dealer the car is fair the price is high for the car i bought the same car its fun to drive comfortable but i don't recommend this white exact BMW

Terrible customer services

by from Oklahoma City on February 3, 2014

I came in to see a BMW 650 convertible that i found it on Cars.com ! First time i went there little bit too late so a guy told me that the care was driven home by his friend. He said " they dont keep luxury car in the lot overnight". Well, i came back the day after to see the car. The same guy i met unlock the car let me seat in the car and check the interior. I then ask him to test drive it, he said NOooo. I was just curious and said " This's luxury car and we dont test drive on this car "."This's car is 4 years bumper to bumper warranty". The car's front bumper was repainted and rear bumper as well. This's what's in the world dealer doesn't let people test drive car before buying it. I just dont understand how they do business. I'm not trying to blame on anyone but just want to tell people about my experiences at this dealer.

08 junky

by from los angeles,ca on December 23, 2013

got this car with 29k at about 31k the top did not open or closed took to a dealer they fixed but it continued to do the same, the next problem was transmission noise when shifting .

Luv this Car

by from shreveport, la on June 24, 2013

I absolutely LOVE my car! I drive it on my off days. I've never had a true love affair with a car, but now I do. The BMW 650 is awesome! My family (uncle, mom, cousins) luvs it too. Im having trouble connecting my music to the idrive because I have a android phone. Also, although it has a back seat, the back seat is null & void. Other than that, its an awesome toy

BMW 3 series

by from Mandeville, La on September 15, 2012

I have purchased BMW 318i, 325i, 525i, 530, 535i, 735i, Z3i, Z4i and now 650 CI. I guess you can say I am a loyal BMW owner. I have owned other brands (Ford,GM & Jaguar), however I just appriciate the great support and care form the dealership service and North America BMW when you need them. I have three now (Z4, 535 & 650i).

Best ride

by from California on May 24, 2012

Awesome drive and great handling. It defines the Ultimate Driving Machine.... Fun, Fast, and a Convertible!!!

Most fun

by from Cinn on April 16, 2012

This car is the most fun you could have , with 4 seats . The back are ok for kids only. Fast and nimble , looks are it's best feature . I get told "nice Car " everywhere I go .

Our Expert Review: 2008 Bmw 650