1991 Bmw 735

Funest and most expensive ive owned

by from Simsbury, CT on May 21, 2012

I got this car with 217,*** miles and it had a blown head gasket. I did the repairs myself and now I own a 735i for under 1,200 bucks not bad. In regards to repairs, this car is very simple!! Im serious, just buy a BENTLY repair manual and you will be fine. I autocross this baby in parking lots and it fairs very well, the M30 straight six has plenty of power even for the 7 series yaht. Will get you out of the way of anything on the highway and keep up with most sports cars. There are tons of performance parts for these cars as well. electronic seat is well worn and move very slow along with the mirrors. most parts can be bought aftermarket but some are through BMW which are expensive. By far the most expensive car I've ever owned, BUT deffinitly the funest car I've ever owned. I own the ultimate driving machine :)

1990 735il

by from north hollywood, california on September 3, 2010

beautiful car once a year maintenance very safe on the road i have this car for 7 years now i bought it when it was 13 years old with 126000 miles and its at 180000 now and still running great i advice everyone to use original BMW parts once you change with original thats it no need to change again don't ever do rebuilt . good luck

Our Expert Review: 1991 Bmw 735