2015 Bmw Alpina B 6 Gran Coupe

Most amazing BMW

by from Los altos, ca on May 5, 2015

I have owned nine BMWs since 1998. this is the most amazing driving experience of any luxury car. It's unbelievably fast unbelievably quiet. It's ride is so balanced while it provides such great handling it is yet unbelievably comfortable. The fit and finish of this car is the best among all luxury cars. The car sits four very comfortably. trunk size is surprisingly big for a four-door coupe. Gas mileage is pretty decent too for a car of this power; getting 25 miles per gallon on the highway. Also, this is got to be one of the most beautiful cars on the road. The only negative I might find in this car is the brake dust that soils the wheels fairly quickly.

Excellent luxury car that gets on the highway!

by from Houston, TX on March 21, 2017

I've owned 3 BMWs including 5 and 6 series. The Alpina B6 is my favorite. I bought mine used and with less than 15k miles. It's an all wheel gran coupe so practically speaking my kids fit in back seat comfortably. The interior is what one expects from BMW and Alpina. The ride is as stated above premier with solitude yet external power audible only if you want by switching the chassis to Sport mode. I prefer comfort + setting unless I really want to make the engine hum on highway and hear that hum. The acceleration at 560+ torque/HP speaks for itself and anyone on your bumper in your rear view will shortly be distantly in your rearview. The handling is precise but the car is heavy( though surprisingly excellent gas mileage for HP and car weight) but with AWD and BMW/Alpina handling it's a joy to drive. When I leave work, I thoroughly look forward to drive home in this car. Alpina is exclusively known to be high-end and it won't disappoint. A friend has a B7 and he is equally pleased. You won't regret this purchase!