2018 BMW X1 consumer reviews

$33,900 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 X1 BMW
Explore the 2018 X1 BMW
Shop the 2018 X1 BMW

Really enjoying this car.

I really like the X1. The only thing I would change is that it not have run flat tires and less road noise. Run flats are expensive and don't last as long as traditional tires. However, I don't drive far so that's why I was willing to give it a shot.

Best Bang for your Buck Car!

I love it! Very stylish, chic & affordable. Great package & warranty as well. I can’t wait for my next BMW SUV! I’m hooked on the make.

2.6

Constantly have error codes.

Every month some darn error code comes up. Need oil (not oil change), tire pressure, emissions error, check engine. It's always something on this car. The car is nuisance. When it works it's great - but there's always something.

Most reliable car I own

It’s amazing drives smoothly bmw services my car right no issues with the car or the dealership of Ontario I would recommend it to everyone to go here

Awesome compact SUV

All the amenities of an x5 but smaller. The cabin of the vehicle is very roomy, lots of leg room, lots of leg room and visibility is great.

Great car

most reliable car I've ever owned. performance is amazing. great gas mileage. Stores everything! Lot's of room. Feels secure and safe when driving. Love the style. Looks super expensive...but it's not.

One of my most favorite cars

This car is sharp looking and met all mt needs. The only flaw it has and I fell is a hazard is that my front windshield is bi-level--- almost like bifocals. Looking out from the drivers seat, the windshield is normal; if you turn slightly to your right, the windshield is bi-level. Does anyone have this same issue?

Love this vehicle!

My X1 is the perfect vehicle for our family. Large enough to haul moderate amounts & small enough to handle. Drives like my 230i - very responsive, excellent handling.

The best car I have ever had.

This is a excellent vehicle, comfortable and a great drive. The seat belts are difficult to reach and road noise is a problem. Everything else is good.

Love my new car!!

The ride on my new X1 is superb and I live the interior! The windshield seems larger and the “creature comforts” make all the difference especially for those of us who live in cold climates. In addition I live all the tools that help you park and being able to open the trunk hands free is a big plus!