2018 BMW X1 consumer reviews

$33,900 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 X1 BMW
Explore the 2018 X1 BMW
Shop the 2018 X1 BMW

Best car I have ever driven

It rides nice and fits my needs and personality. Looks great and was an excellent choice for me I am secure when driving this car and don’t have any additional concerns with safety.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

Everything feels solid, and well built. It is very comfortable, and in Sport mode has plenty of get up and go. It also has a Comfort mode, which is great for every day use; and an Eco mode which I don't use much (as it makes it feel underpowered). The iDrive system is easy to use and intuitive; and the warrantee seems to be better then most.

Very nimble and much more enjoyable than the X3.

I think it’s one of the best all around vehicles you can buy. Some are faster, some carry more cargo and some may be fancier but this has a bunch of all of them including being a luxury vehicle with excellent gas mileage. Plus the price is very reasonable. BMW hit a home run.

4.0

It takes time to understand the reliability

Good vehicle for regular commuting, I like it and it comes with all needed for winter driving as well as summer driving. Still need to drive more to get a good understanding of the car before giving high rating.

Luxury at it's FINEST!

This car is exactly what I was looking for. It it gets any better I would be shocked! The interior is just wgat I was looking for to suit my picky wants.

3 Driving Options

I love that you are given the choice to choose economy, comfort, or sport driving options. Sport uses more gas but has the best pick up. Economy is great for highway driving.

Worth every penny, beautifully designed & reliable

This car met my expectations. It has a beautiful interior design. Big sunroof, spacious, plenty of legroom in front and back. It also has a hidden compartment at the back to keep some valuable stuff. Smooth ride and great sound system.

Nice Small SUV

The car meets my needs. Rides well, doesn't have all the bells and whistles like my previous car, but it has enough. I would recommend this car if you are looking for an SUV.

The most comfortable car I have owned.

I got in love with this car, when I drove the same model, as a loaner car to San Diego. This is the most comfortable I have ever been driving a car on a long trip. The car has plenty of room to relax your legs specially on long trips. It has a double compartment in the trunk where you can fit extra luggage. I really love this car.

4.0

Have only had the car for a couple months.

I have only had the car for a couple of months so don't have a lot of experience with it. Car seems reliable. Handles corners like no other car I have owned. Starting to go from a complete stop seems different from other vehicles but think its something I just need to get used to. The information screen lacks compared to other vehicles but is still good. So far we are happy with the car. Love the gas mileage. We do mostly city driving and are getting an average of 25MPGs.