2018 BMW X1 consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 X1 BMW
Shop the 2018 X1 BMW
4.3

Limited Edition Package 2018 X1

Been driving the car for a few days now and fall in love with it the more I drive it! I love the Parking assist! Its CRAZY what technology can do nowadays haha! Overall, very comfortable! I wish they made back window a but wider and I’m not to fond of where they placed cupholders but other than that, no major complaints!

Great value for a Bimmer compact sport-ute.

Surprising amount of cargo space, ?peppy? engine and excellent visibility. Fuel economy is fantastic for a sport-ute. Styling is contemporary. Looks great in dark colors with 18 or 19 inch wheels.

Amazing car and great experience with dealership

Great car, handles very well, sporty and comfort all in one, not as big as suv but has enough room. The dealership were amazing to work with and showed us a great experience. Thanks Libby!

BMW X1 saved my husband?s life!

Recently, my husband was involved in a serious MVA, a seven car disaster in which all cars were totaled. If not for the high quality of BMW there?s no way he would be alive today. Even the insurance adjuster could not believe he walked away from the accident. Thank you BMW for saving my husband,s life!

Great Performance Vehicle

The design of my new BMW X1 is great. The SAV drives smoothly and handles like a charm. There interior is spacious and roomy. My child loves the fact that the backseat is not elevated like my previous vehicle , therefore, she has plenty of head room. The back cargo area large and can be expanded with the folding rear seats. Overall, this is a great vehicle!

Peppy little car that?s a pleasure to drive.

I?m very happy with my new BMW X1 purchase. The car is very responsive and peppy to drive. Although a subcompact, it?s got ample head and leg room in both front and rear seats, and a surprisingly large cargo space. Also looked at the Audi and Mercedes competitors in the subcompact niche, but liked both the fit & finish as well as driving experience of the X1 better.

3.0

A very quiet ride

The front seatbelts are difficult to engage. The sound system is excellent. The tire pressure monitor system lacks the metrics to disclose the actual status.

Great car

Big enough to get things done and small enough that I feel like I am not in an SUV. Very comfortable and great on gas!

The perfect car which I have

This is a perfect car for me. Excellent design. The ride is comfortable - low nose. I love the fuel efficiency which is awesome for this class of SUV.

4.1

Great car for great price, all BMW

have driven a LEXUS LX 470 for 12 years. Now that I have 3 children who are involved in EVERYTHING, my car was needing a fill up often. While the 3rd row was needed occasionally, it was usually just me and one or two other children. I had intended to buy a new car within a year taking my time to shop and test drive. After test driving the 2018 X1, I knew I could do no better. It is an amazing car to drive. I love the way it accelerates and drives in sport mode, It fulfills my inner female race car driver needs, and ECO sport mode fulfills my needs to be good to the environment and to save on trips to the gas station. I justified the speedy decision to purchase based on a good offer from the dealer and .9% financing offered by the BMW.I purchased a fully loaded model with 3100 miles on it 10 days into its warranty. ( The dealership manager had been driving it. I test drove it with his personal belongings in it.) I compromised on SDrive over XDrive because it was the last day of the month and I thought the deal was good and because when it snows in Georgia I usually stay home and enjoy the snow with my family!