2018 BMW X1 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 X1 BMW
Explore the 2018 X1 BMW
Shop the 2018 X1 BMW
3.6

Good small SUV but not reliable

We got the car for about 3 months and had a drive out of state. The car at the time only has about 2500 miles. On the highway, the drive train signal came on and advised us we would not have the accelerating power. So, for the entire drive (about 1,000 miles), we limped along until returning the car to the dealership for service. This should not happen!

My new favorite car

Sporty, great handling, plush, reliable, roomy and decked out, I have already received comliments on this vehicle. Perfect for me. I love my new car!

4.4

Best relation quality and price.

This car is a very good variant if you have a small family (3 persons) and want mix money, comfort and luxury. Good performance and style.

My first BMW

This is the first time I?ve purchased aBMW. So far so good. The Nav system in the car is one of the easiest I?ve used. The seats are super comfortable with lots of adjustments to make it perfect for you. I?m having trouble getting my garage door opener programmed though.

Luxury SUV

I love this SUV. It is a pure joy to drive with great handling and performance. It's a luxury SUV whether going for a drive, traveling with family and taking your partner for dinner. There is plenty of room for everyone and the panoramic sun/moon roof is the icing on the cake! Great gas mileage, comfortable seating, easy to navigate 'navigation' system. And plenty of room for luggage, groceries, and whatever suits your fancy

More Swiss than German because this car runs like

I decided on this X1 simply because my 2015 BMW X1 lease was expiring. I never test drove one but liked my 2015 so much I wanted a newer version. What a difference three years made? The 2018 X1 has much greater power for passing combined with superior gas mileage. The electronics inside are much more state of the art, but that?s true in any car made today. The seats are less comfortable in my mind and the cup holders are terrible. Only two and they are in a bad spot in front of the gear selector. But the car feels much firmer and comfortable on the road where it counts. The downgraded free maintenance program is disappointing but still better than the competition. The automatic tailgate is a huge improvement and I don?t get that constant light indicating it?s ajar.

4.1

Nice luxury car needs improvement on the comfort

Vehicle is soild and stable at high speed! Good turning radius. Needs improvement on the comfort. Seats needs me more detailed to it all type of people.

Most nice car I have owned

This car met all my needs, has more than enough leg room for me. I would have love another color interior but this will do. But at least if there was more usb that?s is only negative. But overall great truck

beautiful car it rides great.

This my very first SUV and love driving it. Very roomy, nice lumber support for driver and passenger seats .it drives great love all the bells and whistles on it.

4.4

I am glad I own this car.

This car was the perfect fit for all the needs of my family. I got all the features in this car that I was looking for.