2018 BMW X1 consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 X1 BMW
Shop the 2018 X1 BMW
4.3

Nice small suv

Good looking, adec´┐Żate performance. Style. Good handling. Easy to live with. Waiting on a long. term use and reliability after 2 years of constant use.

Excellent car !!! Excellent service !!

Safety is key when purchasing a vehicle and this BMW checks all the boxes !! Service is also extremely important and Ramsey BMW IS TERRIFIC !! Anthony Circelli is off the charts he is extremely a true asset to Ramsey BMW!! So glad he has returned .

Great mini SUV, even as a base FWD model.

Great sub compact SUV for a single guy like me. Responsive engine, simple but classy interior, and a bargain given I got the basic model with FWD--no sunroof which I'd never open, or other options that would had little value to me. Sometimes the basic version is the best. FWD is just fine for Indiana winters, so I didn't have to spend another $2,000 on xDrive. My one gripe is the seats. Midway through the 2018 model year they did change the front seats to make them more acceptable instead of what they tried to pass off as seats previously, however, they are still a bit narrow. Bad part is I would have had to get the first option package to then get the sport seats. I was not going to pay an extra $2,200 for the opportunity to spend another $500 for better seats. While a little narrow, the improved base seats are reasonable. Otherwise, this car is everything I need.

So far the best BMW I've owned.

I love the car, it's performance, handling and comfort. It's been awhile since I've owned a BMW and I don't think I'll ever buy a different car.

Most luxury& reliable car I?ve owned

It?s fun sitting behind the wheel of my car. It?s responsive steering& powerful brakes. Plenty of space. Looks beautiful, luxury. I love it , my favorite car.

Very comfortable and stylish

Ergonomically designed with easy access to instrumentation. I like the eco pro feature with improved gas mileage, the folding side mirrors and power lift gate. Both cabin and trunk are roomy. Great visibility!

Ultimate Performance BMW

I bought this car in consideration of my senior Labrador dog to get in and out of the car without having to pick her up compared to the SUV BMW version. It?s the perfect size, reliable and most of all performance is excellent for my needs and lifestyle.

Nice Ultimate driving machine

Nice on road performance, leather seats, smooth drive. Driving this car after driving Toyota Corolla is awesome. Also these cars are very good on highways.

Great car

I love this car. It does everything I wanted it to and more. Drives like a dream. I never knew I needed some of these features and now I don't know how I lived without them. I haven't had it long enough to really review reliability, but my last BMW was still going strong after 12 years and 140,000 miles, so I expect this one to be reliable as well.

A level above its direct competitors

We love our X1! It?s been fun to drive but also really quiet and comfortable. A slightly bigger engine option would be nice but the performance is usually there when we need it.