2004 Bmw X 5

Fun to drive

by from Bronx on August 29, 2017

The car is fun to drive. Very comfortable and pleanty of space. Be prepared to spend lots of money on the maintenance. Gas is not that great either. Otherwise car is very enjoyable

Uses car for Havingfun

The best car I have never owned. I love it

by on August 28, 2017

Great SUV AWD. The engine is great. Inside everything is really comfortable, I really love it. I strongly recommend it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car. Very reliable

by from Bloomfield on July 28, 2017

This car met my needs. Very large cargo space. This is the sports model with large rear wheels . Navigation system was recently replaced

Bmw x5

by from on April 8, 2017

Very nice vehicle, runs great and only has 115k miles on it. New all season tores and new brakes. I have been very happy with the car, i just want to get a new car

Can't get a better vehicle than this one!

by from Knoxville, TN on March 9, 2017

I am happy for what I have paid, this car runs good, exterior and interior looks great. For a 2004, I believe this car looks new and well taken care of.

Get your wallet ready

by from Gettysburg on January 27, 2017

Ive had my car for about 3 years and there hasn't been a single year that I haven't had more than one problem with my car. Some things are smaller, but still always expensive. 4 of my windows have broken (failed to roll up) and now I have 2 leaks that'll be another $1000. BMWs are great cars in their first 10 years, but then it all goes downhill! Interior is nice and has nice luxury features, but then there are other features (like cheap plastic buttons for air and heat that fall off) that BMW probably could've put more money into or used better material.

BimmerBummer

by from Palentine on May 16, 2016

Trouble maker... I have had to put money into repairs already and have only owned it for 2 months now. They said "they know BMW's" and I would be happy with my decision to buy. Not a true story.

Amazing

by from Chicago, IL on November 5, 2013

Best car ever! This car had 0 problems!!!! Dives like a sports cars and sounds like a beast! People think this car is new!

Horrible

by from on September 5, 2013

I brought my car from here and since I have had it, it has given me nothing but problems. Theirs salesmen team are very nice but my car is junk! I am so disappointed. Tony was the one who sold me my car and he was such a big liar. Stay far away from this place!

Love the X5

by from on August 6, 2012

Best car I've ever owned...best of both worlds, utiliitly and performance. Went from Lexus, to Acura, but must say the X5 is the best. Happy owner.

Our Expert Review: 2004 Bmw X 5