2009 Bmw X 5

Werthebest

by from Los angeles on September 18, 2017

Good car no problem with driving good price everything works good engine is just running smooth I like this car alot
Not Rated Reliability

My Love For The X5

by from Nairobi on September 11, 2017

The handling is superb. It is easy on the hands and performs well even in off road conditons. Safety is also taken care of.

Best Looking Car Ive Owned

by from Los Angeles CA on September 6, 2017

This vehicle was amazing. It handled well and the acceleration was crazy for a car that big. Everything is durable and has lasted for almost 9 years so far.

Very reliable and fast

by from West Virginia on July 24, 2017

Great car, very well finished and fast! Had no major problems through my ownership. Great on the highway !

The car is comfortable

by from Plainfield IN on July 7, 2017

I love the style of the car. When i drive on a bad road, It's not that bumpy. I like that it has air conditioning at the back

Uses car for Transportingfamily

This car is comfortable

by from Plainfield IN on July 7, 2017

I love the style of the car. When i drive in a bad road, it's not that bumpy. I like that it has air conditioning in the back.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car I owed

by from La Puente on May 25, 2017

Ultimately driving machine best for the value you don't need to buy another car no more go head and try one for yourself.

A treat to drive

by from Milwaukee, WI on April 12, 2017

If you enjoy the details of driving you will enjoy the X5. My 3.0 has ample power, and impressive performance when in sport mode. You can feel the quality at every point with this car. Durable materials will make this car last. Currently I have 140K. The occasional sensor needs to be replaced, and while the parts are more expensive, if you can find a reputable independant repair shop in you area you can san a LOT of money! The downside is that it will be hard to go back to NOT driving a BMW.

Great Example of German Engineering

by from Huntsville, AL on November 22, 2016

I have owned 10 or 12 BMW's through the years, and the X5 meets all my expectations. As with every one i have ever had, it leaks oil. If that is a problem for you, stay away from this BMW's all together. They either do or will at some point leak. I bought the 4.8v8 version and it is a good strong engine but is known for leaky valve seals. That problem will cause it to smoke after idling for a long time but isn't hurting performance. Overall i love this car just like my others. WE needed a bigger family vehicle and this one fit the bill nicely. I would recommend it to anyone, but do your homework and make sure you understand what you're getting and the nuances that go along with each model.

Small place,huge quality in customer service!

by from Boston,Ma on May 23, 2013

I was searching for a Mercedes-Bens C300 4matic for a few weeks until i saw the countryside auto sale on cars.com, i contact them it was very nice over the phone,when i got to the dealership and i look at the vehicle was nice and clean,they told men could take the test drive for a hour if i have to,they told me if i have to bring to my mechanic for so i can fell more comfortable was ok as well. Ronnie provided me with carfax report and helped me with excellent interest rate,i am so gladly that i purchased my Mercedes from countryside auto sale and i will for sure comeback for another one

Our Expert Review: 2009 Bmw X 5