2010 Buick Enclave

Best SUV I have owned

by from ohio on August 16, 2017

Loved this car as it rode so well, was quiet, had plenty of room and was comfortable when driving. It had plenty of get up and go, easy to drive, speakers and sound were great, lights at night were excellent
Not Rated Reliability

Love it hated having to replace the timing chain

by from Franklin MN on August 4, 2017

having to replace the timing chain at 100,000 miles. I've owned Buick's for over 30 years and I'm disappointed that they did not do a recall on the timing chain

My dream car

by from Chicago, IL on July 25, 2017

The car meets all my needs I have a navigator which is very cool because I've never had one before, my Buick is very big so I can have everyone fit my car and the sound system is amazing, the three USB ports are very useful as well.

My last Buick was 30 years ago.

by from Newark, DE. on June 18, 2017

My last Buick was a Riviera that I drove for 15 years and loved every mile. This Enclave is even better except for the comfort. The style and performance is excellent. The seats are a little too firm for my liking, but I can overlook that because of all the other pluses. I actually bought this SUV to replace an old truck and it hauls everything almost as well. I am very pleased with this vehicle.

Prone to lose transmission

by from Bloomington, IN on May 21, 2017

Do not purchase this vehicle unless you want to spend $2500 to replace the transmission. We found out too late it is a common problem with this model year.

Great Family SUV

by from Saginaw on May 11, 2017

Is well design and great for Family (sits 8). Is great for long trips and the entertainment systems are great. All power make my life easy. Remote start etc.

Great car grocery run or long road trip!

by from Papillion, NE on April 10, 2017

We love our Buick Enclave. It's been a great car for long family road trips with plenty of room for kids and luggage. Lots of great extras, including the articulating adaptive headlights that turn in the direction of the wheels to help you see around corners at night!

Top of the line

by from Omaha NE on March 8, 2017

What a ride and with any and all amenities for your traveling pleasure. Around town or over the road the Enclave made it a joy traveling alone or a carful. An entertainment package including wireless headphones to compliment the DVD system. Complete Bose sound system with separate climate controls side to side and front to back ensures comfort throughout the cabin. External cameras, parking assist, sun and moonroof allow a almost unrestricted view of surroundings and enhance safety. You must give your family a chance to fall in love with this traveling experience, you won't regret it.

GREAT CAR, GREAT DEAL

by from Boonville, Mo on March 7, 2017

Love this Buick Enclave purchased from Danny Groves at Rick Ball Chevrolet in Boonville, MO. Great car, great style, lots of room, great features.

Luxury SUV with nice feature set for long trips

by from Wilton, CT on May 16, 2014

I have owned a 2010 Buick Enclave CXL since June 2010. I bought the SUV used as it was used by the Vancover USA Olympic Downhill team (their names were in the standard XM Radio GPS traffic system, storing the Olympic venue locations). The SUV has been everything we have hoped for. With the available AWD it has no trouble getting through the heavy snow in CT and it goes up our 600 foot mountain with no problem at all. We even pulled out a poor BMW X3 that got stuck in a ditch with little trouble a couple of years ago. We boiught it for its snow handling and it does a very good job in bad weather. The extra bonus is the long trips we take in it. With identical twins who were 3 when we bought it, they fall asleep as the car is quieter than any other car we have ever owned. Even at age 7 it works like a charm. The "quietuning" that Buick claims really does work - we did not believe it until this started happening a lot. The car has true room for 8 adults, so taking our parents along is no problem. The car is loaded with winter specific options - the heated leather seats, the multipurpose system for the second row passengers (game ports when the kids are older), a DVD system for the second row, GPS, bluetooth with verbal controls (it even reads out texts to you when you recieve them on your cellphone - and gives you the ability to respond with a dictated message which it will type up and send back, or allow you to call them directly). In other words, it does not have the newest Intellink software, but it does pretty well for four year old technology. The car has been fairly reliable despite two recalls, neither of which has caused us issues. More troubling, GM found that these models have a water pump failure issue. I caught mine early with a leak, got it replaced, and then the seond one failed within 500 miles. They both were replaced for free and GM is standing behind it with a now 10 year 120,000 mile warranty so they are doing a good job, but wish it never had that issue. Otherwise, with nearly 48,000 miles it is a baby in its life and is running well. The car is very comfortable and it handles very well for its large size. Acceleration is solid (0-60 in 7.9 seconds) for the 288 hp V6 engine, and gas mileage despite the fact it weighs more than two tons is a respectable 18 mpg. Would I buy another? If I need a car this big, sure. It has been a good vehicle and it has been great for long trips. I tend to keep cars a long time, between 10 to 12 years and 130 to 150,000 miles. I will see if this last as long as those vehicles..

Our Expert Review: 2010 Buick Enclave