2011 Buick Enclave

Buick Enclave Review

by from Palm Springs, CA on September 18, 2017

This vehicle has some beautiful features a variety of exterior colors, has the luxury look. Smooth comfortable ride in all kinds of weather.
Not Rated Reliability

Great family car

by from Chattanooga, Tn on August 25, 2017

With on this car for over four years now and it's a fantastic family car with the navigation and DVD player built-in for captains chairs plus a third row seating it's a great vehicle for us. Cargo space is incredibly large when you fall down all four seats. What's most amazing is the features automatic start, hands-free separate rear music. It syncs phone so you can listen to music from there as well. It does fine driving at 30 miles an hour or 85 on the highway either way.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most comfortable auto for the budget.

by from Deatsville Alabamaju on August 22, 2017

I currently own a 2004 Ronde venues. I have confort of leather bucket seats. Room galore with lots of hidden space. Ac is perfect. I have 136000 miles on it. Gas is great. Fold down seats. Stereo system is wonderful. Having back problems . Getting in and out of other vehicles is a choir at 70. But I can easily turn and get out without my back hurting. I myself gives my v6 a 5 star. It's perfect for trips camping . Confort for my gkids. Thank you buick.
Not Rated Reliability

Great quality car

by from Pensacola, FL on July 29, 2017

The best car I have ever own, its stylish and runs smoothly and very roomy. I am well please with my Buick Enclave.

by from Eau claire, Wi on July 11, 2017

Great SUV, smooth ride, solidly built. The air conditioning system had to be totally replaced after only five years. I am done buying GM.

It lasted 8 Years!!!

by from South Burlington, VT on July 6, 2017

Back in 2010, we traded our 2006 BMW X5 for a Silver 2011 Buick Enclave CXL AWD to fit our growing family. Overall, I would say that it was a great fit. In terms of the exterior styling, I think that it was okay, not too bad but there was a lot of chrome to say the least. Oh and not to mention the two-tone paint job. Please keep that in mind when purchasing one of these! One thing to note: the headlamp bulbs burnt out roughly every two years which was very inconvenient and expensive. The size of the vehicle was very nice. In fact, I think it is the perfect size for a family with two or three growing kids. Even with one of the third-row seats up, there was plenty of room for snow gear, lacrosse sticks, and beach chairs. Getting into the third row was really a breeze with the second row bucket seats, very nice feature for sure. The interior was definitely very old-school with the light wood trim, but I will admit, the wood trim on the steering wheel was actually pretty nice. The seats themselves were incredibly comfortable but I found the leather was cracking and stretching after only a few months of driving the vehicle. As much as I was disappointed with the seats, I was just as impressed. The heated and cooled seats are now something neither I, or my wife can live without. Thank you for that one, Buick. In terms of fuel economy, we averaged around 17.8 MPG which wasn't great but it was okay. Just this past week, my wife mentioned to me that she wanted to be driving something newer with less miles on it. So we took our Silver 2011 Buick Enclave CXL AWD with 206,000 miles on the odometer over to the Mercedes-Benz Dealer and took home our brand new White 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS 550! Thank you Buick for being a very nice entry into the Luxury SUV community!

Exceptional SUV

by from Greenwood, IN on July 3, 2017

I loved this SUV! It was elegant, a smooth ride and plenty of space for our family of 5. I will continue to be loyal to Buick Enclave!

by from Eau claire, Wi on July 2, 2017

Great vehicle, but had air conditioning issues from the time I bought it. Eventually had to replace the whole system.

by from Eau claire, Wi on June 28, 2017

Nice vehicle, but continuous problems with the air conditioning system. Eventually had entire system replaced at a huge cost. Not happy.

I downsized to this from a suburban.

by from Goliad, TX on June 19, 2017

It was an adjustment to be in a smaller vehicle and I lost a few features but that wasn't Buick's fault it was mine for not having the money to get the rear cam etc. I have to say overall, I've had this car for 3+ years now, the only real complaint I have is the size and price of the tires! The tires ar 19'a on mine and most of the tires we have found around where I live are over $200, needless to say I have never been able to buy all four tires at one time. They are a "hard to find" tire! My advice to anyone buying a new or used vehicle is to pay attention to the small stuff and do your research!! Know how much oil it takes and how much the tires are etc. I wish you good luck car shopping!!!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Buick Enclave