2013 Buick Encore

VERY DEPENDABLE

by from CAMAS,WASHINGTON on August 5, 2017

LOOKS LIKE A PIT BULL AND WANTS TO BIT SOMETHING NEVER DRIVEN A VEHICLE THAT IS SO MUCH FUN TO DRIVE

Uses car for Havingfun

Great in gas, reliable, beautiful car

by from on June 2, 2017

Great car, all around. Interior is beautiful, the car drives great, not a big SUV. Unique features like a heated steering wheel and mirrors that tilt down when in reverse.

Great car just small cargo area

by from Lufkin tx on May 25, 2017

Its a mini suv with plenty of room .. Small cargo area.. Cool lighting and display in front. Driver and passenger side has own climate controls.. Back up camara

Most equipped best value small SUV

by from Ponte Vedra, Florida on May 5, 2017

The 2013 Buick Encore is a wonderful well equipped small SUV. With the latest technology for convenience combined with Buick's top rated service reliability makes this vehicle a must own.

what a buick

by from tn on April 22, 2017

I love my Encore! I had my van 8 years and I love the size of my encore...very easy to drive and fun...love all the features and the remote start is great....nothing bad to say about this little buic...
I love my Encore! I had my van 8 years and I love the size of my encore...very easy to drive and fun...love all the features and the remote start is great....nothing bad to say about this little buick!

Great first car for teenager

by from on April 14, 2017

Great first car for my teenager. Good size, lots of features. Easy to drive and park. Fits in garage nicely.

Highly recommend an Encore.

by from Panama City Beach, Fl on March 15, 2017

I love my car. It is fun to drive, has pep and is easy to maneuver. The seats are very comfortable.

Quiet comfortable and stylish.

by from Dallas on February 11, 2017

I have had my Encore since 1/2014. In 3 years I have driven 60,000 miles with no issues. It is amazingly quiet and comfortable at a much better price than luxury brands. I love the exterior and interior styling. It's size makes it easy to park. I love this vehicle. It's keeper.

This ride has everything!

by from Savage,Minnesota on May 29, 2015

I love the looks of the Encore.Looked at many small SUVs but the interior is what sold me.Leather package.Gets great gas milage and handles real nice.Great job Buick!!!

Great value

by from Collegeville PA on December 17, 2014

Bought a2014 Buick encore leftover with conviencence package and really love it. Great gas mileage, comfortable, and love the look... Powerful without being a race car. No probs on highway and passing.. Has a turbo, so when you want power is there. Had GMC Terrain, and very happy with this car.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Buick Encore