2016 Encore

4.8 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

Awesome car for families

by Dadof2 from Zephyrhills, Florida on April 20, 2017

Just bought this car and I am in love with it. Beautiful, spacious, and very fun to drive. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a perfect size car with great gas mileage.

Cutest car I've ever had

by Happy Nana from Deland, FL on April 18, 2017

I love my little red Encore. It fits me perfectly and is so comfortable to drive and travel in. I was looking for comfort, easy manageability and overall fun to drive. Plus enough room for car seats for the grands. This was the perfect fit for me. I love it.

Love my Encore!

by Happy Camper from Haysville, KS on March 22, 2017

This is the nicest, cutest, most beautiful car I have ever owned. It is really comfortable with lots of cool bells and whistles.

New car, new perspective

by Richard Santillo II from Utica, NY on September 25, 2017

This car has shown me that Buick is not to be overlooked. The ride is very smooth and shock absorbent. I love that it gets great gas mileage, yet looks like an SUV. I am still in awe about how great the attention to detail Buick put into designing this crossover. Before this Buick I have always been a Honda/Chevy kinda guy, but I think that has all changed since I purchased this Encore. The sales rep, Sam LaPolla from the Carbone Auto Group in Yorkville, New York has helped me with every detail from great to mundane and he has earned my trust. I can't imagine shopping at any other dealer in the area for my next vehicle.

Great little SUV

by SLarryMo from on April 22, 2017

The 2016 Buick Encore has been a very reliable little Sports Utility Vehicle. My wife has enjoyed its comfort and the security of the All Wheel Drive.

Love This Car!

by Sharib from Wichita, KS on April 10, 2017

My Encore is SO CUTE! It handles well, gets an average of 31MPG, is very spacious in the front seat...it is everything I hoped for.

It does what a car is supposed to do

by reallyhardtoplease from McAllen, TX on February 12, 2018

It wasnt our first choice for a vehicle. Certain circumstances led us to getting one. And I dont think I would ever buy another one. Dont get me wrong, its a nice car, just not my cup of tea. Interior is comfortable enough... for the front passengers. Due to my height, I slam the seat all the way back, eliminating any legroom for the back seats. My point of reference for this may be skewed as I'm used to a beefier motor, but the car seems rather sluggish. Really have to floor it when you need it to move. Cargo space is really limited. I could fit a 6 foot ladder in my previous car, a 2 door Cobalt, with more ease than my Encore. You can bring the seats down all the way if needed, but you end up with the steering wheel right in your chest. The cars exterior design makes it really awkward to gauge distance. Im always afraid im going to bump into something. Now for the good points of the car. Great gas mileage. Would have to pump 20 bucks every three days in my old car. I dont even remember the last time I pumped gas in my Encore. Audio system is great for an entry level trim. Back up camera has started to spoil me a bit. A lot of little features like express down power windows, up and down for driver window. Climate controls also have a lot features my previous car didnt have such as mixing main vents plus the defroster. My old car only had the option for feet and defroster. With the 2017 restyle, the car looks much more aggressive, an the LED lights just make the car look more modern. Very quiet, smooth ride. Overall, its a great little car if you dont have a lot to carry. I just wish it was a little bigger and quicker.

Does not recommend this car!!

Sooooo comfy and quicker than a hiccup!

by Armyveteran from Louisville, ky on April 4, 2018

Extremely comfortable, ergonomics are just right. The electronics are user friendly to the point that I don’t feel the need for a teenager to explain them to me.

Great performance

by Therese L from Lockport, IL on July 26, 2017

I like being up a little higher for visibility since I am only 5'2". This vehicle is the perfect size for me and has been very reliable.

LOVE MY LITTLE SUV!

by LTootle from Dallas, TX on June 6, 2017

I LOVE all of the features in my Buick! I also REALLY LOVE the Bose speakers! I am particular about the feel of the ride. It is "floaty" and comfortable on the horrible Dallas streets. It is quiet on the interior as well. The gas mileage is great. For one adult and one teenager in the backseat, it is wonderful. I haven't had any engine issues. The air conditioner is super! A must in Texas! I really don't have any complaints. If you can get the leather interior that is better than the fabric that I currently have. I had the leather in a previous Buick that you wipe down with a damp cloth. You can really load this car up with features. It's pretty amazing for a small vehicle!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9