2010 Buick Lacrosse

Diagnoses Required

by from Ottawa, On on September 15, 2017

Have owned this Buick since mid 2016 and have had five occasions when the check engine light was on, the service stabilization system was displayed in the dash after the car hesitated, the speedometer showed zero although we were going about 40 kph. When I took the car into a dealer after the first 2 problems they carried out a lot of diagnoses on the car and suggested that the problem could be caused by a poor battery. The battery was replaced and the same problem has occurred three times since then. When it is running properly it is a great car.

Just right for me and my family

by from Fort worth. Texas on May 16, 2017

Plenty of room in front and back .and trunk.plenty o leg room.smooth ride .driving half way across united state.best car I've had.and kids love it too.

Sweet ride

by from Greenwood lake ny on May 16, 2017

It was way fast then I figured and way better car then any gas mileage and interior was amazing. This car was more the then I could have hope for I am berry happy with it

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Kathleen, Georgia on May 14, 2017

I think this is a great car with good gas mileage, great exterior and interior styling, and overall luxury feel. Would recommend to anyone looking for a luxury car for a value.

Love my Car

by from on April 24, 2017

I have owned 2 Buick LaCrosse's the last few years and I love them. High class luxury meets affordability. The car is very spacious, especially for the passengers in the back seats.

Beautiful and Comfortable

by from BC, Canada on March 6, 2017

The LaCrosse is a beautiful car, especially on the inside with the csx. I have learned a lot from a long road trip as well as driving city. Pros -great gas mileage highway. I got an average of 8.6l/100km -very comfortable seating -extremely spacious interior (I'm 6ft tall and i have lots of leg room to spare) -interior lighting and trim are beautiful - Defrost works very quickly from start up and temperature control is fantastic -gas tank and washer fluid tank are very large, great for long trips -seats fold down really easily and give lots of space or pass through is an option Cons -not a lot of internal storage, small glove box and center console -trunk is pretty small for the size of the car -stock tire is not very common. Difficult to replace in case of flat and often need to be special ordered -windshield replacement is expensive -not great rear view visibility -less than fantastic city mileage. There is a large hill on my daily commute, but averaging 16-17l/100km in town -somewhat mushy breaks

The lacrosse cxs has a lot of class...

by from CHATTANOOGA,TN on October 24, 2016

I WAS REALLY SURPRISED BY THE WAY THAT IT HANDLES. THE SUSPENSION IT HAS TOOK A NINETY DEGREE CURVE PRETTY WELL.THE INTERIOR IN IT ALSO IS VERY CLASSY AN ELEGANT. FOR IT TO BE A V6 IT REALLY ACCELERATED WELL WHEN I WAS GETTING ON HIGHWAY...THE SALES TEAM DANNY AN MATT WERE GREAT AT GETTING ME THE DEAL THAT I WAS HUNTING FOR...."THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE"

Beautiful and luxurious

by from fallon nv on August 10, 2016

I purchased this 2010 Buick Lacrosse from Fallon Ford Toyota and had a great experience with them and with this vehicle. This car has just about everything in it. I love the Bluetooth system. The ladies voice that comes over the speakers is very clear. It sounds like she is right there talking to you. I also love the remote start. I reprogrammed the system so that when I use it, the heated seats and front/rear window defoggers come on at the same time. The rearview mirror can be programmed to automatically move down when you put your car in reverse so you can see the curb as you are backing out and then returns to the normal position when you put it in drive. There are too many wonderful things about this car to name here. I can't be happier with my purchase.

Not what I thought it would be

by from Central Alabama on February 15, 2016

I purchased a 2010 Lacrosse CX in September 2015 and it has had since then needed a new alternator, and has cost almost $2,000 in electrical repairs. When driving down the road the heat/air conditioning cuts off and the headlights and all of the interior lights. The mechanic said if he can not figure it out, my car will have to then be sent to GM.

The Best Car I have had ever, Buick has Improved !

by from Seattle, WA on January 16, 2014

This has been the best Car that I have had in YEARS! Comfortable, Very Strong Engine, (Reminds me of the 4 Barrel's from the 70's), Great Looking, and had been trouble free since I bought it. Good Job General Motors !

Our Expert Review: 2010 Buick Lacrosse