2011 Buick Lacrosse

Used 2011 LaCrosse nice road vehicle

by from Columbus, OH on September 7, 2017

When I was searching for a higher mileage vehicle with a history of lasting a long time, naturally I came to Buick. This is NOT my father's Buick indeed! With 90K miles on it, my car drives smooth as silk. I would highly recommend this car for those who love road trips. It's so quiet and comfortable in every seat, and don't be surprised when your passengers are lulled to sleep. Mine still looks brand new, and I know the only other owner it had took fantastic care of it. I love this car, and you have officially made me a Buick girl!

Uses car for Havingfun

Beautiful garage kept; all maintenance up to date

by from Nicholasville, Kentucky on August 25, 2017

Beautiful, smooth ride! Like new! A new Buick Lacrosse is 32,000-40,000 dollars. Buy this for $6900!

Nice looking car

by from FL on August 13, 2017

Looks and rides like a caddy. And it's a powerful four cylinder. But a great ride and great on gas. Comfort and spacious room. Quality driving, many controls.

Buick lacrosse

by on August 12, 2017

I really enjoy driving this car! Roomy, fun to drive. Looks sharp. The only thing I don't like is the drivers side dash..keep banging my knee on it when I get out.

Best Car We Ever Have Had

by from Chicagoland on July 29, 2017

Stylish, ultra comfortable, sporty performer, great older person car to leave those punk kids in your dust......seriously. We had planned to trade ours in on a newer model, but decided to keep it and drive it another few years. It only needs wings to call it an aircraft......

MOST RELIABLE CAR IVE OWNED IN 3 YEARS

by from CHICAGO on June 26, 2017

This car is so freaking AWESOME. Smoothe ride great take off and has a safe type of feeling. If I walked away from my horrible buying experience from the dealership I wouldn't be able to give this beautiful review on how excellent the car is and has been riding. My family friends clients and kids absolutely loves it.

Best place to purchase a vehicle

by from Kansas City on April 25, 2017

I am so Happy with my Buick Lacrosse. This car is luxury!!! All my friends ask." Take me for a ride!!!!"

Great car

by from Mpls, Mn on April 20, 2017

I like the looks, performance and features of this fine car. You should buy one. They are great cars.

Best ride and quality vehicle ever owned.

by from Omaha, NE on April 7, 2017

Buying a new Buick is the reason for selling. This vehicle is comfortable for long rides, dependable and looks great! Excellent mileage.

Very disappointed

by from Cincinnati,OH on March 25, 2017

With just 53,000 miles ony car the transmission failed this week, while I was on the highway. Luckily there was not an accident. I am still waiting on final estimate of the repairs but it looks like it will require a new transmission. I have meticulously maintained my car. This type if mechanical failure with such low mileage is unacceptable. Warranty expired 5 months ago.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Buick Lacrosse